Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Im leaving pika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as the title says im leaving pika this is why i say this: Ive been on this server almost 2 years from my slpthetruth123 account , bloodslayer2002 account, bloodslayer2000 account and when i first join this server it was amazing i loved op factions and skyblock and also the staff were amazing but as of now because of obvious reasons that i will not state because im not in position to do that the staff are resigning ive seen just on the first page of off topic on the forums of pika 6 staff resign including many more before that so i say goodbye pika because of all the recent staff resignations, the servers are just horrible at this point, hackers will flow freely due to staff resignation and no i am not blaming the staff in any kind of way im blaming one person for the downfall of pika: DUTCHMINER aka YOERI im not well informed of the situation of your other server and your zero care to pika but i do know this based on all of what the staff are saying you became careless to this server you payed attention to another server and left this one to die which it is pika is dead i remember back in the day it would be 2k players every day op factions would be full and booming but now i have never seen it so dead it barely passes 20 players a day so i bid a farewell to pika and the great staff and dutchminer even tho you probably wont read this because your focused on your other server but there was a time where you actually cared for this server and focused on it...side note not hating on dutchminer or any staff im just really upset that a server that when i started minecraft i played on and stayed on just gets left in the dust because of a owner making horrible decisions for all those staff who are deciding to stay good luck dealing with that kind of owner. cya guys. #MAKEPIKALIKEOLDTIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.