Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lagback and disappearing blox (IMPORTANT)

Rehan_2012

Hey Pika-Network! First of all hatsoff on the updates u guys have been bringing recently! Really liked em!
But the only problem is when we speed bridge really fast (schellner bridge) the blox just disappear out of nowhere! Its really annoying as the first rush gets messed up cuz of that!
Also when we ladder clutch idk why u get tp'ed back and die due to fall dmg..so yea i recommend you guys to fix this..then the server will be sooo good! Thank you sparing your precious time for this! (my ping is 150ish btw)

OmegaCrystal

agreed, gets really annoying imo. just a few minutes of fixing would help alot!

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I like godbridging and moonwalking, pika doesn't agree

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
It's sad that blocks disappear for most people, but I really hope this can change

Its usually an anti cheat related issue or a ping issue. Not much you can do besides get better internet, or stop hacking xd

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Mostly ping issue, also the anti cheat system and not much you can do about it

OP
OP
Rehan_2012

Rehan_2012

Its usually an anti cheat related issue or a ping issue. Not much you can do besides get better internet, or stop hacking xd
Dude i get 150 ping consistently how can it be my ping..also check my stats i don't hack

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Everyone gets block disappearance so it’s got nothing to do with ping it’s just the way the anti cheat works and functions

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
Hey Pika-Network! First of all hatsoff on the updates u guys have been bringing recently! Really liked em!
But the only problem is when we speed bridge really fast (schellner bridge) the blox just disappear out of nowhere! Its really annoying as the first rush gets messed up cuz of that!
Also when we ladder clutch idk why u get tp'ed back and die due to fall dmg..so yea i recommend you guys to fix this..then the server will be sooo good! Thank you sparing your precious time for this! (my ping is 150ish btw)
yea it sucks i got banned earlier for lagback 10 blocks
(i'll appeal later dont annoy me by saying "appeal on the website")

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
It really sucks that the blocks sadly disappear, but hopefully that can fix this! :)

theXDcubest

i sometimes play with 300ping (mostly i have 100 - 150 ping) and blocks remain in their place

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
There isn't much you can do anyways,
i sometimes play with 300ping (mostly i have 100 - 150 ping) and blocks remain in their place
There isn't much you can do about the block placement, it is what it is i guess :/

INFAMOUSE

Great Reporter
that doesnt happen to me unless i have high ping. it used to happen a lot when i had bad internet connection

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
It happens to people with high ping therefore laglack exists

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Just a wifi dude why write this all sht for nothing