Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

oTG_x

Hey Pika, I want to tell you that your server lags a lot for me. I mean i play on other servers aswell but i lags the most on pika. Whenever i engage in pvp or bridge i lags like hell, And its so bad.

I have lost like a hundreds of games just because of it. I even have a good wifi connection but still. My ping fluctuates a lot on pika and i am tired of it now. Please fix these issues. Because of this we asian players stand no chance agaisnt american or european players.

Hiposa

Epic Pika
IGN
Hiposa
It's because the server is to far in ur country or you have a slow connection, and its not just you who encounters like this issue

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
I understand how annoying fluctuating ping can be, especially when competing against players from different regions. Let’s work on resolving this issue together.

Please check the following to help improve your connection stability:

1. Wi-Fi Signal Strength: Ensure your Wi-Fi signal is strong and not obstructed. If possible, try using a wired connection for a more stable experience.
  2. Network Congestion: Check if other devices or applications on your network are using significant bandwidth. Streaming, large downloads, or other online activities can affect your connection.
  3. Background Applications: Close any unnecessary applications running in the background on your device that might be using network resources.
  4. Router Settings: Review your router settings. Enabling Quality of Service (QoS) for gaming or updating router firmware can sometimes improve performance.
  5. Software Updates: Make sure your game client and network drivers are fully up to date.
  6. Ping Test: Run a ping test to check for any latency issues with your connection. This can help identify if there are network problems.
  7. Firewall/Antivirus: Verify that your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking or slowing down your connection to the game.

If this issue persists, go directly towards staff! :D