Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lag Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
First of all check you're internet connection, I rerely get lag after I upgraded my router, from the 3mbs I had I have 11 MBS internet speed, I still get lag from time to time , it also can be if you have a bad PC but idk . oh and just to pint out , if you're ping is around 200+ ms that courses lag.

NickTrix

Pika Member
@CPT_ARCHER the lag occurs to everyone on the server it usually stays for half an hour after the server reset I do not find this in other gamemodes me and @MrSmity and me are talking about prisons

Last edited:

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
@CPT_ARCHER the lag occurs to everyone on the server it usually stays for half an hour after the server reset I do not find this in other gamemodes me and @MrSmity are talking about prisons
This wasn't mentioned.
Also resets are scheduled to prevent lag, which I am BTW not noticing..

Regards,
Hyper

NickTrix

Pika Member
This wasn't mentioned.
Also resets are scheduled to prevent lag, which I am BTW not noticing..

Regards,
Hyper
@Hyperxxir I agree @MrSmity 's post was a little vague but I know him in game and I understood what he meant but yes the lag is real and I have experienced resets of other gamemodes and there is no lag and the lag on the prisons server is inevitable (unless u log out) however good ur internet is ur ping shows as one bar on the tablist

BladeXen

Pika Lover
I'm sure yoeri or the dev team is trying to fix the lag on the server, It can be you're internet connection too though.

Farcanal

I play on the other side of the planet to where the server is based. I have a decent amount of lag but never as much where it puts me at a disadvantage to other players living closer to the server host.

Status
Not open for further replies.