Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Ladder Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudda

Legendary Pika
IGN
muddassir
Minecraft Username:
muddassir

Suggestion:
Ladder Clutch

Detailed description:
In a game of bw i usaully use ladders all the time, but after the update of lagback, if u place a ladder and clutch on it, u get lag back making ladder clutching extremly useless.​

Reason(s):
playing ranked bedwars or just bw in general, u jump from a high place from over the void and when u land and place a ladder, ur jump gets reset and u tp back to the bridge meaning u fall straight into the void.​

crazysteve79

The Pika
sir you are suggesting to fix lag back which is impossible bc of regional distance me as asisan also dont get less ping than 150 an sometime get timed out for no reason
anyway +1

OP
OP
mudda

mudda

Legendary Pika
IGN
muddassir
sir you are suggesting to fix lag back which is impossible bc of regional distance me as asisan also dont get less ping than 150 an sometime get timed out for no reason
anyway +1
its not really ping that does that, its the new update

crazysteve79

The Pika
its not really ping that does that, its the new update
maybe idk i never play ladder clutch and i barely play bw not sure what can i do lets see what other suggest and what dev takes action if it s worthy

DUX_

Legendary Pika
IGN
YXUD_O
Thats a bug report not suggestion.

DUX_

Legendary Pika
IGN
YXUD_O
Eh no? How u even thought it's a bug report?
"if u place a ladder and clutch on it, u get lag back making ladder clutching extremly useless."
(in detailed description)
a suggestion is made to suggest to add something new (or remove something). not to fix something

crazysteve79

The Pika
"if u place a ladder and clutch on it, u get lag back making ladder clutching extremly useless."
(in detailed description)
Uh that's not a bug is it? Bc it's of lag not a glitch that throughs u in void or glitch somewhere etc

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko

1st: If you want to report bug go to bug reports not to suggestions
2nd: lag back can't be fixed and its not because of server's new update

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
-1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Hey,

This is rather a bug report than a suggestion. You may report bugs here.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood

1st: If you want to report bug go to bug reports not to suggestions
2nd: lag back can't be fixed and its not because of server's new update
you are here just to for no reason you should UpVote this and just say that its cant be fixed

crazysteve79

The Pika
It's not gona get accepted as bug report too bc it's a anticheat problem and they dgaf it happens when u jump from a height and place blocks it lags back u to place where u jumped from

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
muddassir

Suggestion:
Ladder Clutch

Detailed description:
In a game of bw i usaully use ladders all the time, but after the update of lagback, if u place a ladder and clutch on it, u get lag back making ladder clutching extremly useless.

Reason(s):
playing ranked bedwars or just bw in general, u jump from a high place from over the void and when u land and place a ladder, ur jump gets reset and u tp back to the bridge meaning u fall straight into the void.
Eh sure ig wy not

F i l t r

tlang

Veteran
Hello Mudd,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a suggestion, make a bug report instead.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.