Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Laby Mod vs CMpack (discussion)

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
Cmpack makes you feel like you're doing fps boost?

Galaxes

Pika Lover
Hit reg doesn't matters in client's it's basically the server.
That isnt true at all, there are hit reg differences between clients such as badlion and lunar. Pretty known in rbw community.
ohhh
but when i used to play on salwyrr i used to have lot of issues like i would see sharpness particles but no hit confirmation
then i got an premium account using an nfa account server or whatever and when i played on it on badlion i swear i became a pvp god idk how like i even got some weird hits (for a second i even thought that i was hacking or something) that was the difference between hitreg in badlion and on salwyrr
Same but lesser in magnitude difference can be seen between cmpack and salwyrr and labymod and salwyrr
so i just wanted to know which is better cmpack or labymod
For mods i would %100 say labymod. But on my old laptop cm used to work better so I went with it. Imo u should try both abd see which one is better.

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That isnt true at all, there are hit reg differences between clients such as badlion and lunar. Pretty known in rbw community.

For mods i would %100 say labymod. But on my old laptop cm used to work better so I went with it. Imo u should try both abd see which one is better.
but laby mod doesnt even come with built in ones and all the mods a sw or bw player would want are there in cm pack
i just chose cm pack as it gives better hitreg
i tried both for like 6 months and cm pack is better ngl

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Which one is better for pvp and in terms of hitreg for cracked players?
I've tried using Laby mod before but it felt like it was just not for me so I tried using cm pack and it was really great, kind of made me a little better in pvp though

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I've tried using Laby mod before but it felt like it was just not for me so I tried using cm pack and it was really great, kind of made me a little better in pvp though
ye thats what i came to conclusion eventually