Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP KitPvP Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PriorHx

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
KitPvP Suggestions

Detailed description:
After playing KitPvP and interacting with the players here, some suggestions I think would improve KitPvP much more would be -
* Somehow fixing the anticheat for kicking players with hacks. Everyone complains of it when they don't have hacks, and even I have been kicked numerous times when I am simply playing (I was kicked 3x within 40 minutes, dying each time, losing Ultimate+, God, and VIP gear)
* Donors should have more defined perks. For example, most aren't shown on the webstore which is it hard to tell what you are paying for. The higher rank you are, you should get an increased number of vaults, and instead of having extremely OP items in kits, possibly just add some perk type items like speed, fire res, 1x super gapple, etc...
* Donations should be announced in chat to all players to encourage players and the donator. Applicable to all servers.
* Adding some more ways for members to gradually have items the strength of donors would be a lot more fun. For example, items in shop such as gold ingots, a killstreak shop/reward, enchantments, etc.. Some way for it to be a way to grind, help out members, and use money in other ways than just buying donor items.
* A small map update to take the mundane flat builds out and have places for players to go rather than the 2 hotspots.

The biggest issue currently is the anticheat kicking players. It's more of a bug rather than suggestion, but out of simplicity and *suggesting* it being fixed, I added it here. I would like to hear other's opinions on these additions and how KitPvP would be after that!

Reason(s):
#1 is a necessary, however the others I feel like they should be added to change up the gameplay without changing the whole mode a ton.

Example(s):
Adding caves & small mountains, lava, different terrains, but not changing the map a ton. I personally enjoy the flat type of pvp where it keeps players from escaping via terrain. Rewards on # of kills and your killstreaks. Adding more items to the shop focussing on non-donors. Add a broadcast when someone donates (this could be say $5+ so that 1x key donation isn't shown and spams chat).

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
(Btw, they're already working on the webstore.)

OP
OP
PriorHx

PriorHx

Pika Lover
Forgot to add one more suggestion -

* Adding /ah would be awesome so that you can sell higher tier items. Would make the use of money more logical and create a more diverse market for all players. Would obviously go better with suggestion #4

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Just an add on, there shoiuld be some ways to get non-donators or lower rank player to get powerful like grinding but however in kitpvp, the staff caused money can only be obtain from crates and xp very dificuilt to buy from the shop.

Outscale

Banned
+1
I really think that all of the suggestions mentioned above are a good chance to the KITPVP Server

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello PriorHx,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.