Update KitPvP Reset?!

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

NLcemal

Pika Member
I wish I could go back in time, and go back to the days with the sand map of kit-pvp, in 2013. If you got still an backup of this, change some things u may like. And get it back. I guarantee you will get more than 100 players on kit-pvp. I got so much good memories with that, it was so nice community and so nice pvp. I asked youri a year ago, and he said he got an backup. Get that back please!

Like = +1

SmashingSoda

Veteran
Veteran
Yay finally my main server is getting a reset and i wish the suggestion i gave you through DMs on discord gets added.

Anyways, HYPE
We made it boi <3 Kit is fun again xD

SmashingSoda

Veteran
Veteran
I really like the new update but honestly... I paid 150 euro for Ultimate+ and 100 on both my alts with Ultimate. And I can only claim one kit per 45m or 1h or so. bruh.. not to sound like a dhead but come on, that is not what I expect from a rank that costed me 150 Quid. I do not wish to spread negativity at all but that is absolute : poop :. I get it why you did the one kit per rank thing on factions but come on, Kit-PvP is made for PvPing ONLY. And especially donators now have to wait about an hour to play again after they die in their kit (because if you are a high donator you would rather fight with the kits you PAID A SMALL FORTUNE FOR than fight with a Prot 1 Diamond kit. Please, change this nonsense. If we can only claim our own kits, atleast make it so the cooldown is way smaller than it is now. I get it that you try to make it less p2w, and I love that, but this is nonsense and it has to change.

@voodootje0 @Gunfire @Machaku

SmashingSoda

Veteran
Veteran
I wish I could go back in time, and go back to the days with the sand map of kit-pvp, in 2013. If you got still an backup of this, change some things u may like. And get it back. I guarantee you will get more than 100 players on kit-pvp. I got so much good memories with that, it was so nice community and so nice pvp. I asked youri a year ago, and he said he got an backup. Get that back please!

Like = +1
I still have a backup of some maps, schematics saved from my builds of the maps of Kit-PvP. I saved them for a potention update when I was Admin.

Blues

Pika Lover

Like = +1
Yes, let's go back to the downloaded map. Being original is 2k12. Downloading maps is the deal now boooiisss

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Op facs next pls

Nice For Adding New KitPvP Game. It's My Favourite Game.

the anticheat is too good! it even false banned me..... :L. but i already appealed

nice kit pvp WOW we need more

Thanks a lot for the reset . Pika's old unresetted gamemodes need resets and updates . I am banned from pika by old staff team because of my acc being stolen and used by hacker but the proof is good so I can't do anything to show i don't hack. Also try to find a new guy / or not if you already have to work with op fac 2 / and galactic faction
same same

Status
Not open for further replies.