Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival kit voucher

mn7gamer

Pika Lover
Username:
mn7gamer​

Suggestion:
kit voucher​

Detailed description:
if we do /kit it would be really good if we would get kit voucher just like it is implemented in opfaction.​

Reason(s):
So we can decide to sell the kit or use it on our own​

Example(s):
like if a ranked person lets take a noble does /kit he reicives his kit in the form of voucher and he can sell it and since noble kit is too good it goes for a higher price in ah.​

cygnus321

Epic Pika
+1 this could be very useful if this is implemented ingame i can save my kits and can sell them much faster rather than selling each piece of the kit in a shop this way this will be less wasteful of playershops instead of over 10+ player shops wasted on 1 kit if this is added u will only need 1 playershop and it will be much better since i can sell it in ah if the suggestion is added ingame.

+1 Kits are already hard to organise and I lose track of my kit items. It'd be better if I was able to get a voucher instead. Great suggestion

Outscale

Banned
Hello mn7gamer,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested here.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!