Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KitPvP Kit PvP- Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

0czz

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
0cz​

Suggestion:
Kit PvP- Update​

Detailed description:
Hello, Kit PvP as gamemode has been on at Pika Network for long time, it had some major updates, but I would like to suggest 1 more that I think would make game better.

1. MAKE MAP FLAT

As before this reset, kit pvp map was flat, everyone liked it, but now that it has all those rock-like formations, a lot of hills, biomes, it just doesnt make sense and is REALLY hard to pvp on, to keep it simple, in next reset, do not make too many obstacles, rocks, trees etc. somewhere ofcourse, there can be a tree or a rock but kit pvp isnt supposed to be that much “beautiful” as practical and easy to pvp on.

2.ADD BACK ENDER PEARLS

Enderpearls should be added back because when jumping off high buildings such as sky and glasstower. There is really really small chance of survival, I think by adding enderpearls back it would make it better, it is also easier to chase people with them or possibly run from people, by avoiding glitching thru map edges just and multiple layers of barriers.

3.REMOVE SIGN ELEVATORS

It isnt fun to pvp on sign elevator and just right tp 200 blocks in air, nobody being able to shot or hit you, they can be annoying and even glitchy.

4.ADD BACK OLD SKY KOTHS

By “old” sky koths, I mean the ones with staircase, they are really fun to play on, people can shot you, you can shot them, fights on staircase, its really fun to play on them and I think should be added back.

5.LOWER THE AMOUNT OF SAFEROOMS

The amount of saferooms on kit pvp is ridicilous, on every corner of the map there is a saferoom, you cannot even pvp properly anymore cause first thing players do when they are low is run into a saferoom. Killing a ranked player was never harder then this.

6.Mega koth

What is megakoth, you might ask. It is like normal koth but circle of a koth is 2x times bigger then normal koth, it would happen once a week or every 3 days, ex. Sunday and wednesday, or just every sunday. Capping koth would take 7,5 minutes, It would give really good loot such as, enchanted golden apples ( 5 or 10 ), God Gear ( full maxed prot 5 armor ), Seasonal VIP rank ( drop chance 0,5% ), 64 golden apples, super strength ( 10 minutes, strength 3 ), super regeneration ( 1 minute regeneration 5 ), knockback sword

7.LIMIT AMOUNT OF KOTHS

There should be 5 normal koths and 1 mega koth, there shouldnt be too many koths because it just doesnt make sense

8.MAKE SPAWN ENTERABLE FROM PVP AREA

by making it enterable from pvp area, I mean by putting spawn all the way to the ground, so when you get out of combat you can get in and not wait 15 seconds for /spawn because it would be impossible to leave pvp area without it all the way to ground, somebody would always hit you and since there will be lowered amount of saferooms I think it is the best to make it all the way down.

9.ADD POT REFILLS AND SHOP AROUND THE MAP

By this I just mean adding signs on some locations for you to refill your pots, and adding a shop signs around the map.

10.ADDING REWARDS ON LEVELS

There should be reward for passing every level by going into /levels and collect your rewards, level 25, 50, 75 and 100 should get better rewards then others, by going onto every next level reward should be better and better.

I personally think everything written above will make kit pvp great again and more fun to play.

Reason(s):
everything is perfectly explained above.​

OP
OP
0czz

0czz

Rare Pika
i dont say everything has to be accepted, but atleast 1 of them will do :)

Snowyy

Banned
+1, kit-pvp is boring af as it is now, the old kit pvp was way better, except for the lag

Arrol_Alekser

Pika Lover
I totally agree with this, +1. And now that we are on this subject. The strength 1 and speed 3 effects are just too much to handle. Makes pvping really challenging for new playes. That makes them quit early

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
+1 I agree with all but would be good to remove that Viking kit that str1 is too op str1 with sharp5 is ridicilous dmg to armour.

Djaka_

Pika Member
+1 all of that need to be in next season
Then KitPvP will come back from dead

Outscale

Banned
6.Mega koth

What is megakoth, you might ask. It is like normal koth but circle of a koth is 2x times bigger then normal koth, it would happen once a week or every 3 days, ex. Sunday and wednesday, or just every sunday. Capping koth would take 7,5 minutes, It would give really good loot such as, enchanted golden apples ( 5 or 10 ), God Gear ( full maxed prot 5 armor ), Seasonal VIP rank ( drop chance 0,5% ), 64 golden apples, super strength ( 10 minutes, strength 3 ), super regeneration ( 1 minute regeneration 5 ), knockback sword

I feel like it would be better if it was 3 times per week and capping should take 10 minutes(Since it would give better loot and its only 3 times per week)

I also hope they patch the bug(or a feature) where you can wear a full ultimate+ kit with having permanent strength and speed effects by abusing the viking and archer kit.

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Reset KitPvP next? (You have reset every game mode by now -> OPF, CSB, OPP, soon OPSB)

Alparo_

Great Reporter
If perls gonna be added,players will have more chance for doing glitches,running and more,so it will be boring and not funny for playing.

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Some things have been accepted, some not and some might be accepted in the future. Thanks for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.