Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PVP Rank Upgrade sugestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emminence2

Banned
I know it isn't any of my business to talk about stuff that makes the server money... but I will.
As a donator you're hoping for this certain "pay to win" effect, I know this is very controversial with UELA.
I can't recall the exact date but Ultimate+ used to have a sharp6 sword where now it only has a sharp 5, may I ask why this has been Nerved?
People were probably complaining about it being too overpowered.. but why else would people buy a 150 rank if it would just give you items which a normal player can get within half an hour, I think people who donate to the server should have this certain level of pay to win. That's why I'm making these suggestions to rank changes.

VIP(10):
Keep it exactly the same except, Add a /pv 1 and change the balance you get from $2000 to $6000, $2000 isn't much, considering health potions cost $60 each.
change the 5 golden apples to 10.

GOD(25):
Keep it exactly the same, except add a /pv 2 and change the balance you get from $4000 to $10000 since you're spending 25 euros on a rank which is around half a day's work.
change the 10 golden apples to 20.

LEGEND
(50):
Keep it exactly the same, except add a /pv 3 and change the balance you get from $10000 to $20000.
Add a power 4, flame 1 bow to the kit legend.
change the 15 golden apples to 30.

ULTIMATE
(100):
Keep it exactly the same, except add a /pv 4 and change the balance you get from $20000 to $40000.
Add a punch 2, flame 1, infinity 1, power 5, unbreaking 3 bow to the ultimate kit.

change the 20 golden apples to 40.

ULTIMATE+
(150):
Keep it exactly the same, except add a /pv 5 and change the balance you get from $50000 to $70000.
Add a punch 2, flame 1, infinity 1, power 5, unbreaking 3 bow and a Sharpness 6 diamond sword to the ultimate+ kit.
change the 25 golden apples to 50.

I speak on behalf of all my fellow players...REMOVE THE SPLASH POISON POT, all it does it annoy people since it doesn't do any damage but only immobilises people.
There are naked people just jumping down with one poison potion on them just to throw it at someone to make his/her day miserable.

~Emminence

ruzyxo

Veteran
+1 I agree 100%,
Ultimate+ is more 50$ from Ultimate, only difference unbreaking 3 [ i think ], But legend and higher has /fix all. so 50$ only for unb 3 ?

OP
OP
Emminence2

Emminence2

Banned
+1 I agree 100%,
Ultimate+ is more 50$ from Ultimate, only difference unbreaking 3 [ i think ], But legend and higher has /fix all. so 50$ only for unb 3 ?
exactly, your basicly paying 50 bucks for 1 extra unbreak level.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
I know it isn't any of my business to talk about stuff that makes the server money... but I will.
As a donator you're hoping for this certain "pay to win" effect, I know this is very controversial with UELA.
I can't recall the exact date but Ultimate+ used to have a sharp6 sword where now it only has a sharp 5, may I ask why this has been Nerved?
People were probably complaining about it being too overpowered.. but why else would people buy a 150 rank if it would just give you items which a normal player can get within half an hour, I think people who donate to the server should have this certain level of pay to win. That's why I'm making these suggestions to rank changes.

VIP(10):
Keep it exactly the same except, Add a /pv 1 and change the balance you get from $2000 to $6000, $2000 isn't much, considering health potions cost $60 each.
change the 5 golden apples to 10.

GOD(25):
Keep it exactly the same, except add a /pv 2 and change the balance you get from $4000 to $10000 since you're spending 25 euros on a rank which is around half a day's work.
change the 10 golden apples to 20.

LEGEND
(50):
Keep it exactly the same, except add a /pv 3 and change the balance you get from $10000 to $20000.
Add a power 4, flame 1 bow to the kit legend.
change the 15 golden apples to 30.

ULTIMATE
(100):
Keep it exactly the same, except add a /pv 4 and change the balance you get from $20000 to $40000.
Add a punch 2, flame 1, infinity 1, power 5, unbreaking 3 bow to the ultimate kit.

change the 20 golden apples to 40.

ULTIMATE+
(150):
Keep it exactly the same, except add a /pv 5 and change the balance you get from $50000 to $70000.
Add a punch 2, flame 1, infinity 1, power 5, unbreaking 3 bow and a Sharpness 6 diamond sword to the ultimate+ kit.
change the 25 golden apples to 50.

I speak on behalf of all my fellow players...REMOVE THE SPLASH POISON POT, all it does it annoy people since it doesn't do any damage but only immobilises people.
There are naked people just jumping down with one poison potion on them just to throw it at someone to make his/her day miserable.

~Emminence
Thanks for editing the suggestion :p i really hate the poison potion, always when im on a good ks, a neb comes down with a poison and kills me, its my only weakness.

QMMZilla

Pika Lover
Nice Suggestion +1 from me. They should remove the posion pot. nice idea about the playervault added to the vip's.

ruzyxo

Veteran
Tbh I really like the posion just for annoy people with it :p

DoXyYHD

Veteran
+1

Splash poison potion can be really annoying sometimes, some players like to use it, but I would still agree to remove it. That suggestion would basically remove kit Infected.

QMMZilla

Pika Lover
GGWP...got killed by hacker by poison..watch out..hacker with ult+ in kitpvp

CouCouMingerland

Why not, I thinks it can be a good idea, but the player who didn't pay are not going to agree.... so I don't really know...

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Why not, I thinks it can be a good idea, but the player who didn't pay are not going to agree.... so I don't really know...
Im an ulti donator, i dont see why this is a bad suggestion

And yes some people are whining about sharp 6 being Too OP but thats what youre supposed to get for 150 euro, the balance between price and product was good then, you paid alot, you get alot, but then we started to pay more attention to all the people without armor, people who are struggling to get kits, desperately waiting at the signs for them. I call them "One Hits" (at this time i gave free VIP kits away since they are basically just p1, the same as starterkit) then they nerfed Ulti+'s Sharp 6
Now the Ulti+ rank is basically here for no reason since you only get sleightly better kits, no extra vault (/pv)
So basically i'd suggest get rid of the Ulti+ Rank
Let the current Ulti+ donators stay, but remove the rank from the shop, were basically robbing people's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.