Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kit PvP is officially unplayable by anyone!

Should staff team fix the kit pvp lag?

• Total voters

Rubchinskiyaa

So, I am chilling here with my ultimate+ rank and 1v1ing some ultimate dude when suddenly I get like a 6 second freeze, I try to pot my self so I don't die and when I unfreeze I die and go to spawn. I have a stable internet connection and my fps is always above 300. I honestly don't know if it's possible that the minigame gets any worse than this and for those who paid donator rank in kit pvp are trying to play but they can't. It's so annoying when you are suposed to have a great playing experience and you are just teleporting and you can't even use bow to self boost at a certain point. Please staff team hear US out. This whole community is asking to fix this tps, it's getting worse and worse and I can't believe that in a minigame with 51 players on-line the server gets a 6 second freeze every 15 seconds of smooth gameplay. This is ridiculous...

Regards,

Rubchinskiyaa.

OP
OP
Rubchinskiyaa

Rubchinskiyaa

kit pvp has been unplayable for way too long
yes it is, but now it got to its worse and staff doesn't do anything to make it better. I said in discord " Instead of doing events they should fix the kit pvp lag" and JustThiemo said "funny joke".
Staff doesn't take this seriously and they need to. The owner of the server is making thousands of dollars a month when there is promotions and he won't even bother to sugest to fix kit pvp lag. This is ridiculous!

Vehrs

Pika Lover
It really needs to get fixed, its too much lag and the server owners are focusing on other server that are already good. They need to focus on Kitpvp

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

Can you tell me at which time are you experiencing the most lag on Kit-PvP?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
The lag is there 24/7, sometimes its impossible to pvp, sometimes its possible, but there is always lag.
I have played recently and I wasn't experiencing almost any lag. That's why I'm asking for a specific time when you (and other Kit-PvP players) experience the most lag.

Zolzy

Epic Pika
I have played recently and I wasn't experiencing almost any lag. That's why I'm asking for a specific time when you (and other Kit-PvP players) experience the most lag.
Its 24/7 I see ppl freezing every minute when they are fighting

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Its still not fixed and they gonna reset Factions? What about fixing the lagg first ???