Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

KIT PVP IS SO MUCH LAGGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thearchsaint

the kit pvp is lagging so much , not like how it was before the update , and like every one know that kit pvp server must be fast so players have more fun .
i wish this problem fixed .

Welixon

Tbh, it doesn't lag for me that much. It lags more than before the reset but that's reasonable, I suppose.

OP
OP
Thearchsaint

Thearchsaint

when i move sometimes i get back to where i was before 2 or 3 sec
I think it's slow for what it was before

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Umm yea I think that too .. it became a bit more laggier for me too.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
You can report them via https://pika-network.net/forums/report_submission/
There is a thing that might lower your lag a bit is to lower the render distance when you player a bit because there is no purpose of you looking 8 chunks (default render distance). Lower it to 3 or 4 might help a bit. There is also the Optifine mod that kinda reduce lag so I suggest using that.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
I agree its very laggy. Lost my one and only ulti kit too -.- and you can report hackers by ./report[name/[reason]

XBON123

Pika Member
It's not only the kit pvp server that is affected but I know that the staff and owners are doing the best they can to multiply our expirience of being the player of pika network just a bit of patience didn't kill enyone

Bolja

Legendary Pika
the kit pvp is lagging so much , not like how it was before the update , and like every one know that kit pvp server must be fast so players have more fun .
i wish this problem fixed .

Stop crying! U should check prison server first then u will know what is lag is it.

TenGU

Pika Member
actually, its the server that is lagging soo hard I barely can play ;(

xXInfectedXx

Banned
KitPvP is laggy only at peak times. Yoeri is doing his best to upgrade the CPU, and the server bandwidth but it all costs money. Please be patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.