Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kinda bored Since Current Prison is Dead at the moment.

Just vote which version you want it to be.I just want to find out which version everyone prefers.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DustySpore

Making this because I'm bored since Prison is dead at the moment and I wanted to find out if players
wanted New Prison to be 1.8.9 or update to other latest version.
So just vote for whatever you want.(Don't pay too much attention to this, cause it's not related to anything just asking which version you people want prison to be.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
DustySpore

DustySpore

Remove PRISONS.... Problem = Solved
Well, if it's removed i'll probably leave pika. I think Prison in pika is the best Prison server and you want to remove it? :( But I can't do anything if it is removed since I'm not part of staff, so if it gets removed I'll just most likely leave server.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Well, if it's removed i'll probably leave pika. I think Prison in pika is the best Prison server and you want to remove it? :( But I can't do anything if it is removed since I'm not part of staff, so if it gets removed I'll just most likely leave server.
Im just kidding jeeeeez XD XD XD

OP
OP
DustySpore

DustySpore

Oh, sorry for commenting. I just love Prison in pika since I've been playing it for almost 3 years. :D

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
I started Pika Prison back in the beginning in January 2017. Got highly addicted. It definitely needs to be brought back to life, but I don't think there is enough support for the server as of yet. It is the only thing I play on Pika as well, and I would love to play it again if it was fixed and updated. Would love to Support Prison as it is the only thing I enjoy.

zquizle

Banned
I started Pika Prison back in the beginning in January 2017. Got highly addicted. It definitely needs to be brought back to life, but I don't think there is enough support for the server as of yet. It is the only thing I play on Pika as well, and I would love to play it again if it was fixed and updated. Would love to Support Prison as it is the only thing I enjoy.

Maybe the new Owner's can change something and make it alive. #MakePikaGreatAgain<3
:)

GoldenDipper

Pika Lover
i started playing at the beginning of 2017 aswell and then played it till it died its the reason i stayed on pika and it wasnt about the game it was about the friends i made while playing it and had good memmories playing with them and i hate to see that gamemode die

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@AlphaPizza i think we should lock this thread too as it's a 1 month old post so players doesn't farm post by posting on old threads.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
@AlphaPizza i think we should lock this thread too as it's a 1 month old post so players doesn't farm post by posting on old threads.

U should learn what is farm posting. Btw if a thread 1 month old that doesnt mean its not current

Last edited:

NVRizo

kinda late.. sorry.
(Freakin Timer! I Can't Send This MESSAGE! you have to wait about 1 minute)

allanjoseph12

hello guys! I didn't play prison for 5 months and I came back yesterday if there was some changes and if my leggy pick is still alive. And prison is still the same as b4. Now my plots were gone there. RIP af. Few players play prison nowadays. It's 2018 tho, come on, can you just not focus on those popular gamemodes? As long as those not-so-popular gamemodes are updated, I wouldn't leave Pika Network. I wonder when I have to wait for those updates to come? I hope those new owners should update prison. Thanks!!!

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
It wouldnt matter if they got rid of prison since they already took away my criminal rank. I say go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.