I_nub_XD Pika Lover Joined Feb 12, 2021 Messages 51 Points 8 Apr 30, 2021 #1 I have the primal kill message how do u get Player was skewered by You idk how to get it
Alexi02 Pika Lover Joined Apr 21, 2021 Messages 59 Points 8 Apr 30, 2021 #2 To be honest i dont understand what are u asking but u can do /killmessages to view all of your kill messages and to set up colours
To be honest i dont understand what are u asking but u can do /killmessages to view all of your kill messages and to set up colours
OP OP I_nub_XD Pika Lover Joined Feb 12, 2021 Messages 51 Points 8 Apr 30, 2021 #3 No man I get all kill messages all right what I mean is To get that specific one
Alexi02 Pika Lover Joined Apr 21, 2021 Messages 59 Points 8 Apr 30, 2021 #4 I dont have it but probably you can unlock it from boxes. Idk
TheDynamicGamer The Pika Joined Dec 4, 2020 Messages 1,535 Points 109 IGN PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer Apr 30, 2021 #5 I_nub_XD said: I have the primal kill message how do u get Player was skewered by You idk how to get it Click to expand... unlock from boxes or from buy from coins
I_nub_XD said: I have the primal kill message how do u get Player was skewered by You idk how to get it Click to expand... unlock from boxes or from buy from coins
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz May 1, 2021 #6 TheDynamicGamer said: unlock from boxes or from buy from coins Click to expand... eh I dont understand what he said He said how to get that specific msg from the kill messages
TheDynamicGamer said: unlock from boxes or from buy from coins Click to expand... eh I dont understand what he said He said how to get that specific msg from the kill messages
Llamao Great Reporter Joined Mar 19, 2021 Messages 695 Points 58 Nov 16, 2021 #7 I_nub_XD said: I have the primal kill message how do u get Player was skewered by You idk how to get it Click to expand... u get it from a bow kill. Hope that helps Have a great day!
I_nub_XD said: I have the primal kill message how do u get Player was skewered by You idk how to get it Click to expand... u get it from a bow kill. Hope that helps Have a great day!