Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Kill counter beneath scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyNaughty

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
MightyNaughty

Suggestion:
Kill counter beneath scoreboard

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network

It would be so cool if there was a kill counter beneath the scoreboard in Bedwars it would count - kills, final kills and bed brakes it will show like how many people you have killed and how many people you have eliminated and how many beds you broke that if it is there would be so awesome or else I everytime wonder how many kills I got and bed brakes so

latest.png:

so please I would request to update please

Reason(s):
It will improve Bedwars experience with Pika Network Bedwars

Last edited:

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Already suggested and denied. Stop copying other servers. Suggest creative things.
How's not being able to see my OWN kills in-game something that is being copied from another server? You realize BedWars is a game created by hypixel, right? Be a little mature in your answer. PikaNetwork is a cracked server made for people who cannot play on hypixel, they added as many gamemodes as they can just for that reason. Are you out of ur mind?

Blazemon

The Pika
How's not being able to see my OWN kills in-game something that is being copied from another server? You realize BedWars is a game created by hypixel, right? Be a little mature in your answer. PikaNetwork is a cracked server made for people who cannot play on hypixel, they added as many gamemodes as they can just for that reason. Are you out of ur mind?
When u say something it's usually long and correct

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Lmao. What are u 12 ? Fyi bedwars was gamemode made by german servers and hypixel copied and modified it. Be lil mature and do some research before replying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.