Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Kill Animation Suggestions/Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch/Sound effect when you get a kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkns

Minecraft Username:
Darkns​

Suggestion:
Kill Animation Suggestions/Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch/Sound effect when you get a kill​

Detailed description:
I think everything in SkyWars is perfect and I think It's competing against every cracked server that has SkyWars, but I honestly think it should've been better if you fix/add some stuff, like Kill animation, and Ender Pearls that makes you die because of the fall damage. I think it would make the game even more fun or satisfying if you add like Orb XP sound effect (not the level up)
when you get the kill.​

Reason(s):
- Kill Animation Suggestions: I don't think anyone will want to have Death Animation, because you won't be able to see your own animation when you lose, but majority of people will think it's like when you kill someone it displays the animation because it's very satisfying, which I could agree on this. no one will want a Death Animation to display when you lose. That's my perspective even my friends thinks its bad.

- Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch: Another suggestion is to fix the Ender Pearl Fall Damage. Every game when I have Ender Pearls, I always "survive" when I clutch with my Ender Pearls, but also die to fall damage, unless you have a water bucket, but It's rare in the game and also impossible to place water bucket with the Ender Pearl at the same time, which makes the Ender Pearl almost pointless in the game because no matter if you're in the void but still have the chance to clutch back, you're going to take fall damage and lose.

- Sound effect when you get a kill: you make sure that you got the kill without looking into the chat and it makes it satisfying instead of just blank "Player got killed by Darkns." and thats it.

That's my suggestions. If you have any comments about this,

contact me on Discord: Darkns#4209​

Jklocal

Pika Lover
dude this guy is a genius he just solved world hunger please accept his thing

+1

Last edited:

Blazemon

The Pika
kill animation is for people to unlock it and just have it it doesn't matter at all

ender pearl glitch is a bug report not a suggestion

kill sound effect is not needed bec it will probs be annoying

[-1]

OP
OP
Darkns

Darkns

kill animation is for people to unlock it and just have it it doesn't matter at all

[-1]
Most of the people will like the Kill Animation update because it will make the game more satisfying and fun, and therefore it'll make the game more active.

Ender Pearl glitch has been out for a while and no one said anything about it so I might as well just clear it out in the suggestions with other things

Kill sound effect is not needed but it wont make the game annoying for sure, it should only play the sound when you kill someone, not when a player kills a player.

Jklocal

Pika Lover

[-1]
i dont get how kill sound effect would be annoying and you can maybe turn it off by lowering your jukebox/noteblocks to 0 on music settings

OP
OP
Darkns

Darkns

Minecraft Username:
Darkns

Suggestion:
Kill Animation Suggestions/Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch/Sound effect when you get a kill

Detailed description:
I think everything in SkyWars is perfect and I think It's competing against every cracked server that has SkyWars, but I honestly think it should've been better if you fix/add some stuff, like Kill animation, and Ender Pearls that makes you die because of the fall damage. I think it would make the game even more fun or satisfying if you add like Orb XP sound effect (not the level up)

when you get the kill.

Reason(s):
- Kill Animation Suggestions: I don't think anyone will want to have Death Animation, because you won't be able to see your own animation when you lose, but majority of people will think it's like when you kill someone it displays the animation because it's very satisfying, which I could agree on this. no one will want a Death Animation to display when you lose. That's my perspective even my friends thinks its bad.

- Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch: Another suggestion is to fix the Ender Pearl Fall Damage. Every game when I have Ender Pearls, I always "survive" when I clutch with my Ender Pearls, but also die to fall damage, unless you have a water bucket, but It's rare in the game and also impossible to place water bucket with the Ender Pearl at the same time, which makes the Ender Pearl almost pointless in the game because no matter if you're in the void but still have the chance to clutch back, you're going to take fall damage and lose.

- Sound effect when you get a kill: you make sure that you got the kill without looking into the chat and it makes it satisfying instead of just blank "Player got killed by Darkns." and thats it.

That's my suggestions. If you have any comments about this,

contact me on Discord: Darkns#4209
In Kill animation reasons, I meant to say You only see your own animation when you lose, and it makes the game boring, just correcting some stuff if anybody misunderstood. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Hellific

Veteran
Sure, I'd like Kill Animations they're kinda fun, but leave death animations as they are, those things are hard to get and I will personally get annoyed as heck if they get removed after all that time. Ender pearl glitch is a bug, should be in bug report but it's fine. Kill sound effects, eh I'd prefer if there's a toggle system for this in the settings to toggle it on or off.

Overall, +1

OP
OP
Darkns

Darkns

i dont get how kill sound effect would be annoying and you can maybe turn it off by lowering your jukebox/noteblocks to 0 on music settings
I don't think an XP Orb sound effect is in Jukebox/Noteblocks sounds. I think we should make it so if you don't like the sound you have to turn it off in SkyWars Settings or something like that

OP
OP
Darkns

Darkns

Sure, I'd like Kill Animations they're kinda fun, but leave death animations as they are, those things are hard to get and I will personally get annoyed as heck if they get removed after all that time. Ender pearl glitch is a bug, should be in bug report but it's fine. Kill sound effects, eh I'd prefer if there's a toggle system for this in the settings to toggle it on or off.

Overall, +1
I agree with the toggle one, and I never said that they should remove death animations. So we gucci! :D

Also, sorry about putting a bug report in suggestions, I think no one has mentioned it before, so I might as well make suggestions and mention the E-Pearl Glitch.

Thank you so much!

Jklocal

Pika Lover
yeah, i agree with the settings part too. we need a toggle off and on thing for kill sounds

peg2

Legendary Pika
+1

Theyre working on the epearl glitch. but damn, kill sound effect, Ive always wanted that but i forgot to suggest.

crazysteve79

The Pika
+1 Suggestion. -1 sound effect on getting a kill it can be annoying in many cases and the epearl should be fixed it rarely happens in sw.

peg2

Legendary Pika
+1 Suggestion. -1 sound effect on getting a kill it can be annoying in many cases and the epearl should be fixed it rarely happens in sw.
ngl if they added like a killed enderman for kill sound effect or a "Ding", its pretty satisying for me.

M

MiracleWolf

I agree with this, finally someone talks about this. Also, just to add on to this, sometimes when you pearl it tps u back to ur original location instead of where u pearled, and it’s super annoying, because let’s say ur pearling away from someone, you for some reason get tped back and die lol. Also, if someone just spams pearls, they may actually survive cuz they get tped to their original location from before they got knocked off…

OP
OP
Darkns

Darkns

I don't think it could be annoying. I only meant you get the sound effect when you get a kill not when someone else gets a kill.

P.S. I hope there could be an option for it, like a toggle option, or in SkyWars cosmetics.

peg2

Legendary Pika
I don't think it could be annoying. I only meant you get the sound effect when you get a kill not when someone else gets a kill.

P.S. I hope there could be an option for it, like a toggle option, or in SkyWars cosmetics.
good idea

enter 6 wo rds

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.