Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Kill Animation Suggestions/Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch/Sound effect when you get a kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkns

Minecraft Username:
Darkns​

Suggestion:
Kill Animation Suggestions/Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch/Sound effect when you get a kill​

Detailed description:
I think everything in SkyWars is perfect and I think It's competing against every cracked server that has SkyWars, but I honestly think it should've been better if you fix/add some stuff, like Kill animation, and Ender Pearls that makes you die because of the fall damage. I think it would make the game even more fun or satisfying if you add like Orb XP sound effect (not the level up)
when you get the kill.​

Reason(s):
- Kill Animation Suggestions: I don't think anyone will want to have Death Animation, because you won't be able to see your own animation when you lose, but majority of people will think it's like when you kill someone it displays the animation because it's very satisfying, which I could agree on this. no one will want a Death Animation to display when you lose. That's my perspective even my friends thinks its bad.

- Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch: Another suggestion is to fix the Ender Pearl Fall Damage. Every game when I have Ender Pearls, I always "survive" when I clutch with my Ender Pearls, but also die to fall damage, unless you have a water bucket, but It's rare in the game and also impossible to place water bucket with the Ender Pearl at the same time, which makes the Ender Pearl almost pointless in the game because no matter if you're in the void but still have the chance to clutch back, you're going to take fall damage and lose.

- Sound effect when you get a kill: you make sure that you got the kill without looking into the chat and it makes it satisfying instead of just blank "Player got killed by Darkns." and thats it.

That's my suggestions. If you have any comments about this,

contact me on Discord: Darkns#4209​

DOMINATER24

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Darkns

Suggestion:
Kill Animation Suggestions/Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch/Sound effect when you get a kill

Detailed description:
I think everything in SkyWars is perfect and I think It's competing against every cracked server that has SkyWars, but I honestly think it should've been better if you fix/add some stuff, like Kill animation, and Ender Pearls that makes you die because of the fall damage. I think it would make the game even more fun or satisfying if you add like Orb XP sound effect (not the level up)

when you get the kill.

Reason(s):
- Kill Animation Suggestions: I don't think anyone will want to have Death Animation, because you won't be able to see your own animation when you lose, but majority of people will think it's like when you kill someone it displays the animation because it's very satisfying, which I could agree on this. no one will want a Death Animation to display when you lose. That's my perspective even my friends thinks its bad.

- Ender Pearl Fall Damage Glitch: Another suggestion is to fix the Ender Pearl Fall Damage. Every game when I have Ender Pearls, I always "survive" when I clutch with my Ender Pearls, but also die to fall damage, unless you have a water bucket, but It's rare in the game and also impossible to place water bucket with the Ender Pearl at the same time, which makes the Ender Pearl almost pointless in the game because no matter if you're in the void but still have the chance to clutch back, you're going to take fall damage and lose.

- Sound effect when you get a kill: you make sure that you got the kill without looking into the chat and it makes it satisfying instead of just blank "Player got killed by Darkns." and thats it.

That's my suggestions. If you have any comments about this,

contact me on Discord: Darkns#4209
Bro accept this thing I like all this suggestions lmao plus 1

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello Darkns,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.