Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Keep Getting Kicked For Drag Clicking

Epiclel

Im just a normal person playing pikanetwork, im fairly good (Can godbridge/incline gb but not telly) and my drag cps is around 20-30 CPS (short) and 40-50 (Long). However, I keep getting kicked midgame in bedwars for 'hacked client'. I use Lunar and the only explanation I have for getting kicked is my cps, which happens randomly even when im hitting only 20! Its really annoying and dumb and I wish pikanetwork would go back to their previous anti-cheat where right click cps was not bannable against, or at least put a decent cps cap (like 70-120). This only happens in bedwars, and ONLY in bedwars. I usually get 70-80 ping (all minigames/practice)

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Same as the guy says (that's me there) DONT DRAG CLICK

OP
OP
E

Epiclel

Yea, but the problem is that I cant godbridge without drag clicking, and dragging makes me better. Its hard to just be worse.

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Dang just don't , learn a faster bridge (Speedbrige with almost no shifting , same speed as godbridge but faster becuz no setup time)

awks

Banned
Try and use Schneller even though it's just an offshoot of normal Ninja Bridiging it's much more faster than just Ninja and will probably not get you banned. Schneller is basically you shift to place one block, don't shift at all at the second block and repeat the cycle.

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Try and use Schneller even though it's just an offshoot of normal Ninja Bridiging it's much more faster than just Ninja and will probably not get you banned. Schneller is basically you shift to place one block, don't shift at all at the second block and repeat the cycle.
That's what I meant to say

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Yea, but the problem is that I cant godbridge without drag clicking, and dragging makes me better. Its hard to just be worse.
Or just simply stick with speed bridging so you don't get banned for drag clicking.. or that faster speed bridging, or just do moonwalk and stop and then go away, at least it's faster on what you planned it would be

OP
OP
E

Epiclel

Yea, But The Problem Is That I Get Banned For Just PLAIN Drag Clicking, Like Dragging Really Fast For A Clutch.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
What Reason? Because Of 'High Cps'? I Can Hit Up To 60.
Exactly that "High CPS isn't recommended on the server" because it can be detected as autoclicking even though you actually not autoclicking

acura

Great Reporter
Pretty sure high cps will get you kicked in most servers. So what did you expect?

OP
OP
E

Epiclel

No comment on that one since I don't want to mention any other server's name. But you still get my point
Yea, But If A Lot Of People Can Drag Click 50+ CPS, It Should be Allowed In Most Servers. Pikanetwork used to not even have a cps cap, which was bizarre. Some guy even posted a video getting 400+ CPS (Probably G502) In Pikanetwork Without Getting Banned, Which Is Bad, But At Least An 80 CPS Cap Would Be Nicer Than 20.

acura

Great Reporter
Yea, But If A Lot Of People Can Drag Click 50+ CPS, It Should be Allowed In Most Servers. Pikanetwork used to not even have a cps cap, which was bizarre. Some guy even posted a video getting 400+ CPS (Probably G502) In Pikanetwork Without Getting Banned, Which Is Bad, But At Least An 80 CPS Cap Would Be Nicer Than 20.
It's just an easy prevention against auto clickers. If you're legit then stop abusing your mouse :/

#mouselivesmatter