Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

just why i got baned give me one good reason

budjacar

yesterday i was playing with my brother budjacar we leaved server like 23:00 i woke up today goes on the work back home in mid day i eaten and i come to my pc turn it on get in mc and i saw

permanently banned by tryhardmarktin i play everyday im playing on this server like 3 months and i was thinking to buy hitman or even captain but i got banned for ''killaura'' and ''speed'' i dont use any hacks or cilents and if i dont get unbanned im going on jartex

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi, I think your router changed to an IP that is banned because the ban does not show on the bans list here. Restart your router and try to join again.

crazysteve79

The Pika
yesterday i was playing with my brother budjacar we leaved server like 23:00 i woke up today goes on the work back home in mid day i eaten and i come to my pc turn it on get in mc and i saw

permanently banned by tryhardmarktin i play everyday im playing on this server like 3 months and i was thinking to buy hitman or even captain but i got banned for ''killaura'' and ''speed'' i dont use any hacks or cilents and if i dont get unbanned im going on jartex
Hi this happened bc your ip matched with a. Players ip who is been banned it happens to people the solution is told by tozztozzo.