Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

JESSEBLACK PAYOUT

kato

hello owner , I thank you for making pika network . I have come to get jesseblack payout . I am kato the leader of jesseblack .

P

PyroInDaBus

Hello and Congratulations, @kato

As you can see and read at the owners announcement here, he mentions that the winners can contract him on forums (In private) so they can claim her reward in a circle of 48 hours after the announcement post. I don't think that you lost your payout but there is no need to create a forum thread for your payout. Make sure to contract him.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika

As you can see and read at the owners announcement here, he mentions that the winners can contract him on forums (In private) so they can claim her reward in a circle of 48 hours after the announcement post. I don't think that you lost your payout but there is no need to create a forum thread for your payout. Make sure to contract him.

Are you advertising your posts?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
u hyperlinked the wrong thread