Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ivan's Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq420

Veteran
A cao lik, bilo je lijepo igrat s tobom i tako:p
Nadam se da ces se vratit, a do onda pozdrav

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Hey everyone, it is me XTheYo or Ivan.
As of today i am no more Admin and Head Trainer of Pika network. I am resigning.

I have been here since 2014, i was first time promoted in september 2015, where in December same year i reached Admin rank and put myself under duty of Head Trainer.

I have been through a lot on this Network. All the way from good, down to bad, but it is time for me to leave it for now.
My personal life is preventing me to do daily job as staff member here.
Soon i will finish my last grade in school and i will have to move to University. That path is not so easy, specially because what i wish to continue requiers a lot of knowledge.
Enterance exam for it is math test for which i am prepairing every day.
Besides enterance exam, i will have to finish my school and in order to do that, there is ending exam.
Those 2 things are taking huge part of my time right now and i can't find any time for my life, for family, girlfriend, friends as well as things i wish to attend. Therefore i have to sacrifice my gaming time.
I still will hop on on server or other games in my free time. I am not leaving the server, i just wont be seen much here.

I migh plan later to come back and work again as staff, but there are few more months which will decide the path of my life.

I will not tag anyone. Except @Xarary (no reason, she my twin) @XTheYo (me,myself and i) because i feel there is no reason to do so.. Or i am just too lazy to do so.
Either way, to all staff members here.
Work hard, nicely and find yourself to enjoy the work as staff members.
Always think before the next step you take.

To players who wish to be part of the staff team, good luck. You will need it. Becoming staff isn't hard but the part which comes after might be hard for some.

And to the rest of you, well.. Same thing i guess. Have a nice time and cya around?

XTheYo, goes bye. One and only, the kat king.
Also ivan, same.

Everyone is resigning idk why.
We will miss you Ivan. You was the great admin but... resigned :(

OP
OP
XTheYo

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Ay, thanks everyone for this :)
Cya around, i still use public discord :p

Kamerplant

Veteran
Take care ivan!
Best of luck with all of your study and school projects. Hopefuly we can stay in touch.

Robin

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
You will be missed Ivan,

You where a great guy, no you still are! Good luck with your personal life, things like that are more important for sure, not just me, all of the community will miss you Ivan!

Status
Not open for further replies.