Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ivan's Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Hey everyone, it is me XTheYo or Ivan.
As of today i am no more Admin and Head Trainer of Pika network. I am resigning.

I have been here since 2014, i was first time promoted in september 2015, where in December same year i reached Admin rank and put myself under duty of Head Trainer.

I have been through a lot on this Network. All the way from good, down to bad, but it is time for me to leave it for now.
My personal life is preventing me to do daily job as staff member here.
Soon i will finish my last grade in school and i will have to move to University. That path is not so easy, specially because what i wish to continue requiers a lot of knowledge.
Enterance exam for it is math test for which i am prepairing every day.
Besides enterance exam, i will have to finish my school and in order to do that, there is ending exam.
Those 2 things are taking huge part of my time right now and i can't find any time for my life, for family, girlfriend, friends as well as things i wish to attend. Therefore i have to sacrifice my gaming time.
I still will hop on on server or other games in my free time. I am not leaving the server, i just wont be seen much here.

I migh plan later to come back and work again as staff, but there are few more months which will decide the path of my life.

I will not tag anyone. Except @Xarary (no reason, she my twin) @XTheYo (me,myself and i) because i feel there is no reason to do so.. Or i am just too lazy to do so.
Either way, to all staff members here.
Work hard, nicely and find yourself to enjoy the work as staff members.
Always think before the next step you take.

To players who wish to be part of the staff team, good luck. You will need it. Becoming staff isn't hard but the part which comes after might be hard for some.

And to the rest of you, well.. Same thing i guess. Have a nice time and cya around?

XTheYo, goes bye. One and only, the kat king.
Also ivan, same.

oMeteor

Veteran
You were a great admin and will stay a great admin in our opinions, You'll be missed.

Matik212

Never spoke much but when we did you always spoke wisdom, you remind me of Jcole and I do not say that about everyone. I do remember that one time you gave me the worst anime to watch -.-, good admin hope to see you around.

Lavandu

Pika Lover
Bye Xtheyo, you will always be remembered as a great admin <3

AbedKilani

Veteran
Sad to hear that, I wish you have a great time in university and reach the success you're looking for.

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Hey
Sad to hear that
U were great admin
Gl In ur Life
U will be missed

-Zezzo

Divyam

Legendary Pika
GL with ure carrier. As it is more important than gaming.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Will be missed...

Ah who am I kidding, were already missing you :3

Good luck in life.

Last edited:

MECHAME

Veteran
I am sad to hear this,but anyways of course your life is better than games and other stuff...

GoodLuck in your life buddy ;)

I wish I could see somewhere,and it will be better if you came back as a staff ofc :)

You will be missed ,Head-Trainer <3

Good BYEE :D

RandyDandy

Veteran
you were a great Head-Admin... it's sad how you resign before i even have a chance to know you better as a partner maybe... i hope you keep continuing your path and become a successful person... i also wish that you will come back someday

Regards,
MasterDandy

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Good Bye. Good Luck with your future plans and your exams. You were a great member of the staff team. Wish you all the best mate ;)

DNARuby

Rare Pika
byebye ivan.. :(

continue on ur journey and be a smart ivan. ;) have a happy life and good luck on ur exam!!

may the gods bless you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.