Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

It's bye I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMarcus

Epic Pika
DEAR PIKA-NETWORK,

As most of you have already noticed, I have NOT been online since the 14th of July. This is because of many reasons.

1)EXAMINATION:
My main exam is coming soon on 11/9 (11 September,yes a very controversial date) and ends on the 14th. In the months building up, I had to study and give my all. There is a small chance that I may be online after that but its relatively small.

2)MUSIC:
No one really knows, but I actually learn 3 different instruments.The piano,violin and guitar.After my main examination, I might have to participate and represent the school in various musical activities.So, I have to concentrate on my music rather than Minecraft right now.

3)ROBLOX:
Yes,the popular game.After the 7th of July,I made the ultimate decision that ROBLOX would be my new favorite game.As its advanced avatar and multiple game-mode selection, I preferred it to Minecraft.I finally quit Minecraft and completely shifted over to ROBLOX after my last date online. (14/7)

I guess you guys understand me, and I hope to see you soon.Have fun! :)

Your boi,
Marcus.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Sure exam..., music..., Roblox... just simple tell us u got a girlfriend, we can understand, no worries

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
Sure exam..., music..., Roblox... just simple tell us u got a girlfriend, we can understand, no worries
c ya marcus , (to bolja)i just made my girl buy minecraft :laugh:

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm still having trouble with my hands at the piano but you learn 2 more instruments than me ._.

Davidva

Veteran
Good luck irl. Hope to see you still around here often.

Zyrax_

Banned
DEAR PIKA-NETWORK,

As most of you have already noticed, I have NOT been online since the 14th of July. This is because of many reasons.

1)EXAMINATION:
My main exam is coming soon on 11/9 (11 September,yes a very controversial date) and ends on the 14th. In the months building up, I had to study and give my all. There is a small chance that I may be online after that but its relatively small.

2)MUSIC:
No one really knows, but I actually learn 3 different instruments.The piano,violin and guitar.After my main examination, I might have to participate and represent the school in various musical activities.So, I have to concentrate on my music rather than Minecraft right now.

3)ROBLOX:
Yes,the popular game.After the 7th of July,I made the ultimate decision that ROBLOX would be my new favorite game.As its advanced avatar and multiple game-mode selection, I preferred it to Minecraft.I finally quit Minecraft and completely shifted over to ROBLOX after my last date online. (14/7)

I guess you guys understand me, and I hope to see you soon.Have fun! :)

Your boi,
Marcus.

Nein Fegelein....nein!

Status
Not open for further replies.