Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Issue] Suggestions and bug reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
So as of recently I've decided to look around the forums and read some of the suggestions and I've noticced something that really hurts the server. What I'm talking about is suggestions and bug reports, all of them are being ignored (Except for site suggestions, @Whitei520 does a good job replying to alot of them). The players play a big factor and it's really about time that suggestions are being taken into consideration.

Okay, let's say someone says ''Every suggestion is being checked'', if that's true, why are staff not denying/accepting it, but instead just let it be there? There are alot of great suggestions that have been completely ignored, such as this one and it really feels as if it's been ignored. This is quite sad, because we, the players, are giving suggestions on how to improve the server and seeing that no one tells you if it's been approved or not, just brings down the expectations of everyone.

Also, alot of bug reports are being ignored aswell, some of them are minor, but still should be fixed because it's a bug afterall.

I think that staff members should take some time off and read some suggestions and give their opinions about it, same goes for bug reports. 2 good examples are @SmashArmsHD and @Whitei520 (There are a few more, don't get me wrong, there are like 5/6 but I just used them as examples), they put time and effort into these things and give their opinion about it. This is something that has to improve because the community will feel ignored after a while and eventually quit the server.

I could've made a bigger post about this, but I wanted to keep it short.

Peace.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Telegram even quit because nobody even answered his bug report.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
This is very unfortunate but it's true. Actually many suggestions are seen by staff members but none get a straight answer from the higher staff members. You're totally right, many staff members may be extremely busy but that does not change the fact that suggestions and bug reports should get an answer, a straight answer. And it's true that the players may feel ignored or even quit because of this. All in all, it's indeed something that should be improved as soon as possible...

nd618

Supporter
Suggestion can be easy solved by staff members . How ?
Staff need to do : Enter in topic , read suggestion , read players vote ,count them , decide if it will make lag if it will then /deni if not put /accepted .
When closing suggestion it shoul look like this , example :
Suggestion /ah [Accepted][Coming soon , aprox. 21.7.2017]

Bug can also be solved by staff . How?
Staff should enter in topic , if they saied like : I lost item...Then they should redirect players on support tickets ( no proofs = denied ticket ) .If there is problem like /ah or command doesnt works they should delete plugin then put it again , simple . Other bugs such hole on map can be wanded by administrator , solved .

How much it will take staff to do this steps , since there is 20+ staff members it should be fast ... Take half hour a day you can solve a lot of topics , suggests and bugs . or maybe bit little more if admins consults on admin chat about accepting or deni suggestions .

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
This is true, alot of suggesting wasn't even answered. Only a few of them are only being answered. Members are just replying it not even tagging a web developer like Whitei520. I think a member replying to your suggestion will maybe tag @Whitei520. Don't spam tag them cause he will be annoyed, even all of the great suggestions are 100% ignored. And i'm not mad about it, i was just saying that mostly "other" suggestions should be answered. It's just simple as that, type Accepted! and a reason. Just saying web developers, you should check those important and helpful for the pika community. Like this, and i completely saying that this is a 100% [Issue] (<-- stupid sentence).

-Lasticy
Enjoy your stay ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.