Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Island value decreased

ACV1

So, my island value was around 3-4 trillion, and it ranked at 96 place but today I decided to change their location to somewhere else so I mined them and my island decreased to 32b and ranked at 296 rank which I knew but when I placed the spawner to somewhere else the island value didn't increased at all, and it stayed at 32b. Anyone know why?

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
So, my island value was around 3-4 trillion, and it ranked at 96 place but today I decided to change their location to somewhere else so I mined them and my island decreased to 32b and ranked at 296 rank which I knew but when I placed the spawner to somewhere else the island value didn't increased at all, and it stayed at 32b. Anyone know why?
Maybe the value loads with certain time and will load with time.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The values of spawners increase over time, so say your spawners were in 0lace for many days and had a value of 1t , now if you mine thier values will be reduced to original 12.5b (evil spawner) .

Don't worry your value will be aagain there in some days or so.

Say like my spawners had 123t per 12 hours increase so it goes till it reaches max, I had like 250k evil spawners (max value 1.2q smth). (I stopped placing spawners cuz it's was a time consuming process)