Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

IS VPN ILLEGAL IN PIKA??

I have 300MS PING IN PIKA like wtf bro ik yall are having server issues AND i installed (BOUGHT LIKE 20$) a vpn and oh boy... U ARE RESRICTED TO LOGIN...............
HAHAHA then i did a ban appeal CUZ IT SAID TO DO SO and after 1 day this is how the page looked like..

AND SO I JOINED THE SERVER WITH VPN AND THE SAME THING like wtf what am i supposed to do????

I DIDNT STOP THERE

before i contacted pika support and the said...
do a ban appeal
WHERE I CANT JOIN THE SERVER IM NOT WHITELISTED YET.....

DO IT FAST PLS

BLOG POST PIKA().PNG
iunfair pika ban 2.PNG

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
I dont think it’s disallowed

But it does get you banned/kicked frequently

Edit: having vpn wont make ur connection better in most cases
Also it looks like u havent linked ur email? Disconnect ur vpn and try to so that using /email

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
I have 300MS PING IN PIKA like wtf bro ik yall are having server issues AND i installed (BOUGHT LIKE 20$) a vpn and oh boy... U ARE RESRICTED TO LOGIN...............
HAHAHA then i did a ban appeal CUZ IT SAID TO DO SO and after 1 day this is how the page looked like..

AND SO I JOINED THE SERVER WITH VPN AND THE SAME THING like wtf what am i supposed to do????

I DIDNT STOP THERE

before i contacted pika support and the said...
do a ban appeal
WHERE I CANT JOIN THE SERVER IM NOT WHITELISTED YET.....

DO IT FAST PLS

View attachment 101099
iView attachment 101098
For the question you said, It's not illegal but pika strongly disallow to use it because if you connect your ip to a banned ip then you will face problems. For the ban you got there, you didn't got whitelisted for VPN rn that means you can't use vpn right now. It takes like 7 days accepted please wait till now.

Solved, if you have any other questions you can message here

Princess_007

I dont think it’s disallowed

But it does get you banned/kicked frequently

Edit: having vpn wont make ur connection better in most cases
Also it looks like u havent linked ur email? Disconnect ur vpn and try to so that using /email
How do you disconnect vpn?