Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is using a new account with a different name allowed if it's a cracked to premium upgrade?

BlaixenU

Pika Member
Hi, I want to know whether it is allowed to use a new acc with a new name in the context of getting premium minecraft as a previously cracked player. Since there isn't an account transfer system I'm aware of, I want to be sure of this if I ever do get premium. also i wanna know if the answers for the previous questions in this thread apply to other modes like kitpvp, bedwars, and skywars.

Outscale

Banned
Yes, you can use an account with a different name as long as you are not ban evading, also I recommend checking if the name you are going to pick for your premium account is already registered on Pika or not. Keep in mind that stats you have on your current account can't be transferred to your new account.

OP
OP
BlaixenU

BlaixenU

Pika Member
Yes, you can use an account with a different name as long as you are not ban evading, also I recommend checking if the name you are going to pick for your premium account is already registered on Pika or not. Keep in mind that stats you have on your current account can't be transferred to your new account.
Thanks, I was wondering if it was considered 'smurfing' by the rules 🤣

Lt_PickaxeMan

Rare Pika
Yes its allowed you can change ur name and your stats wont transfer and if u are banned on 1 account and u made another with another name thats ban evading and u will get permanent banned