Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is this allowed?

Would this be punishable?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
I have recently heard of a peculiar case in Prison...
Now, of course scamming in Prison is allowed but I can't be sure whether this is...
So a certain player ( not giving any names until I'm sure) scammed people in a weird way...a really weird way
He tp-trapps them and then proceeds to ask them to pay him a certain amount of money.
The scared player pays but never gets let out...
Would this type of scamming be punishable or not?

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Yes It is punishable. (And BTW is it devje that's portal trapping?)

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ok let me say a few things...
For those that don't know what Portal Trapping is - Portal trapping is when a player makes a portal in his/her plot and then gets another player to step inside of it. Then the portal will be blocked off by the plot owner so that they can trap players. (If you were wondering "Why can't they do /spawn?" Because when you are in a portal you can't open chat.
If you said scamming wasn't allowed - It is allowed on PvP servers. But this would just be called TP trapping not scamming (Even though money is lost its still TP Trapping.)
If it should be allowed - No, it shouldn't be allowed as the player could get stuck for however long until the plot owner lets him out or a staff member gets him out.
As stated somewhere above check the Rules and Punishments that can answer some questions before starting threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.