Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is Buying A Rank Worth It?

Acuronroa

Heyyy!!

Acu here I really wanted to know if buying a rank is worth it or not. I have been thinking for a while now and i really couldn't make up my mind :D
Skyblock is surely addicting and i really love playing it.

Thanks in Advance! <3

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Hello !
Well yes , i think it worth it ; not because im a staff member and want to support the server , its i already bought skylord , im really enjoying and going to buy skylegend soon ( for fly xD) and also i can /nick and stuff you know :D

GAGEISME

I was a player two years ago and had my rank updated and honestly i'm not enjoying it too much. What I had before was way better and got the product I deserved when I bought the rank two years ago. Now it's a sad rank that doesn't really seam to have much power anymore. I wrote a thread explaining the situation. Now I don't think the ranks are actually worth it. I think if they were what they used to be then I would say yes

Yas_ayob

Banned
Hello Acuronroa, I've never been a donator at SkyBlock before but I suggest you for buying it so you can try personally the features of it.

jonaskuuuh

Pika Member
it's worth it from skylegend, u'll get /fly wich is one of the best features/

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
It's worth it, but you will regret it when you leave the game, because it's not allowed to sell your account :/. I have spent 76.5 eur and I've left the game. Now I regret it. (my experience)