Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Iron To Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adityairig

Pika Lover
Username:
Adityairig​

Suggestion:
Iron To Gold​

Detailed description:
SO i want to say there pika should add a option where we can convert iron into gold for ex- 2000 iron can be converted to 750 gold smth like that​

Reason(s):
we can then why the things which need high iron like titan rank which need 4500 iron which is not possible to get​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
we can then why the things which need high iron like titan rank which need 4500 iron which is not possible to get
that is something intended, they are already giving away free elite ranks, what do you want more? Champion rank?

They introduced the iron currency separately for a reason, or else they would just stick with the gold currency.

OP
OP
A

Adityairig

Pika Lover
i think 2000 iron for just 750 gold is worth the time. And time also have value

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i think 2000 iron for just 750 gold is worth the time. And time also have value
it does not really matter about the value, it's that they don't want to keep the money that came from voting with no expiry date which means you can technically get an infinite amount of paid items if you keep voting.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
They give you in terms of iron is because
1. The exchange rate of iron to gold is much lower
2. There is an expiry date of 14 days for all iron which means that you can't get like 4500 iron to purchase the titan rank.

So even if they let you transfer the iron to gold, it will still have an expiry date with the same exchange rate from iron to gold.

Outscale

Banned
so is there any way i can get gold for free
You can join Instagram & Twitter giveaways that they announce when a gamemode is resetting. They giveaway 4x 50eur PikaNetwork Giftcard(2 on Insta, 2 on Twitter) every time a gamemode is resetting. If you win the giftcard you can buy 6500 gold with it.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I don’t see a point on this suggestion because it’ll just be easier for people to obtain ranks on the server.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You can join Instagram & Twitter giveaways that they announce when a gamemode is resetting. They giveaway 4x 50eur PikaNetwork Giftcard(2 on Insta, 2 on Twitter) every time a gamemode is resetting. If you win the giftcard you can buy 6500 gold with it.
Not everyone is lucky like (won 4 times in tow)

Also -1 for the suggestions because if it was intended for you to have /buy currency permanently ,they wouldnt have added iron in the first place.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Adityairig,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.