Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
Hello, I'm FunkyDubstep, an avid gamer from Portugal with the passion for music (specially dubstep) and games (anything goes)

My current objective in this community is to reach a mod position or above, of course that I need to work for that.

I'm currently on 9th grade of a special formation provided by my school, in a few years I can choose one of the three choices:

-Carpentry
-Technology
-Bar/Hotel related stuff

I am going to choose technology and hopefully gain a living by coding and programming.

When I grow up I wanna be an adult with a sucessful but average life. Nothing too exciting or boring.

My Discord & TeamSpeak name is siN

I also love to moderate servers that I enjoy playing on, I am currently moderating on a few servers of a small but yet strict 2D Freeware Community.

Hope to meet you all and hopefully be here for a looooong time.

Cheers ~FunkyDubstep

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
When I grow up I wanna be an adult with a sucessful but average life. Nothing too exciting or boring.
Not too sure about the adult thing but maybe the oth.... :p Jk

Welcome to Pika :D Hope you have fun here. When you give your discord you have to add the #<number>, else people can't add you and you didn't say what gamemodes you like to play so I can't really play together ey? But judging by the time; it's 00:04 for me so I don't really play at this time, and you're just posting your frkin Introduction. I don't think it's the same time :p

Welcome though :)

OP
OP
FunkyDubstep

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
Thank you, I usually play OP Prison and a bit of Skywars.

As for my Discord, I will post it tomorrow after school

Cheers

~ Logically ~

Banned
Yes, welcome!

Just so you know: I'm known as Logically and I have a tendency to criticize anything I see fit.
This community is a cum stain, and most players like @nd618 aren't that intelligent nor will they lose their virginities.
I hope you come to realize just how abysmal this community is, and if you need to vomit cause of the horrific staff activity (excluding the builders cause they're cool af) there's always a trash can near by, which sums up the majority of Pika's Playerbase quite well.

From all of us from the infamous Pika Network, I bid you welcome.
Side Note: Most people like @Hyperxxir, @Aurifex_, @skyfan11, @MrBas666, all of them are intelligent and are good in my book, specially MrBas666.

GladioMC

Pika Lover
Hi and welcome to Pika~
I love dubstep too
Goodluck being a programmer and enjoy your stay here (/*w*)/

RandyDandy

Veteran
Welcome to our huge community and we hope you have a nice time playing here

nd618

Supporter
Yes, welcome!

Just so you know: I'm known as Logically and I have a tendency to criticize anything I see fit.
This community is a cum stain, and most players like @nd618 aren't that intelligent nor will they lose their virginities.
I hope you come to realize just how abysmal this community is, and if you need to vomit cause of the horrific staff activity (excluding the builders cause they're cool af) there's always a trash can near by, which sums up the majority of Pika's Playerbase quite well.

From all of us from the infamous Pika Network, I bid you welcome.
Side Note: Most people like @Hyperxxir, @Aurifex_, @skyfan11, @MrBas666, all of them are intelligent and are good in my book, specially MrBas666.

That sarcasm ^^

OP
OP
FunkyDubstep

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
Thanks everyone!

@Logically Yeah I know, I saw some of your (and others) posts before jumping right ahead to the introduction ;)

Discord Number: #5302

Last edited:

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
With persons like you of course won't happen.

Bem vindo, mais um português ao menos.
Lol, Slendy is portugese too. I have French and Latin and somehow because of that I know sort of what it means :p

~ Logically ~

Banned
With persons like you of course won't happen.

Bem vindo, mais um português ao menos.

Or, it's because there are literally no other players other than Eggwars players. I won't lie, I don't enjoy Pika as much as I used to. It was better in 2014, back before children infested the server like roaches in a village.

Status
Not open for further replies.