Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slendyy

Veteran
Or, it's because there are literally no other players other than Eggwars players. I won't lie, I don't enjoy Pika as much as I used to. It was better in 2014, back before children infested the server like roaches in a village.
What are you expecting? Minecraft is a game for kids/teenagers. Didn't you grow up since 2014? It's 3 years, at that time maybe you were a "kid" like they are now. Mentality changes of course, take that in consideration for your future.

OP
OP
FunkyDubstep

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
And most importantly, never forget, age doesn't determinate maturity.

Slendyy

Veteran
When i talk about kids it's really kids not teenagers thinking they are 18+ already and they can rule their parents, same happens here thinking they can manage us staff but will not happen at least with me.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Or, it's because there are literally no other players other than Eggwars players. I won't lie, I don't enjoy Pika as much as I used to. It was better in 2014, back before children infested the server like roaches in a village.
Well like 100-120 players play Op-Factions (Both servers combined), and skywars is popular. The other servers have some members, but yes Eggwars is the highest.
I think you mean determine, or am I wrong? :p

Regards,
Hyper

Status
Not open for further replies.