Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduction - Destruct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

Rare Pika
Hello PikaCrafters! It seems you are enjoying the new website, it has been worked on tiredlessly by our Developers, a big shout out to Jeroen and Teun for contributing and making this for our community. He and I'm assuming, put his time, sweat and tears into this project to be the most outstanding for our community.

Now to my introduction. I'm the first poster, yay!
So currently, I'm a Pika-Network Admin, a very proud one indeed, who is also a Tester for the Trial Helpers applying for pvp servers. So if you're thinking of applying, you'll definitely see me as one of the guys to evaluate you during your progress. I'm also a big Kit-PvP and Factions fan, and I'm constantly going back and forth throughout servers, but these two are definitely my favourite, you'll find me on Kit-PvP the most, shout out to all of the pvpers ;).

To my attitude, personally, I'm a easy going guy who gets along with people, I occasionally interact with players in game when I get the time, and I can also be very helpful for players who are in need. I might come out as a strict staff member on the forums but I of course, need to enforce what goes on, it's the duty I face as a staff member in this community. But, yes, give me a hello when you see me online and I'll make sure to say hi back =P!

My time here: I have been here since mid 2013 of the starting of this server and started off with a little bit of Factions, eventually getting bored set off to different servers. Of course returning just in time for the release of new servers that were the start of me and my time playing on the servers. I've been here since and joined the forums on an account called Playerofpower on the previous Pika-Network website.

It's been a blast being in Pika and hope my contributions can further expand Pika and myself can use my knowledge to improve the server, the community, and the staff team. I hope to see you all in game.

-Destruct, Pika-Network Admin.

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
#HalaMadrid

DestructPvp --> ez (its just a chemical equation my mom thought me :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.