Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduce yourself they said, it will be fun they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Raider53

Raider53

Pika Member
I started here because while I was playing I met the community and it was a great experience.

~ Logically ~

Banned
Oh, if only you knew how wrong you are.

Raider, this community is a dumpster fire. Sure, there are some logical people, but that's rare.

A note for the future - Stick with the people who don't take shit from people and ignore the people who are braindead.
@ZsarTheGreat is one of classic examples of somebody who's braindead
@Aurifex_ is a logical one.

Stick with people like Aurifex_.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Don't argue with him, he will just keep bringing up other stuff and try to change the topic of the argument so that it favors him.

Raider, this community is a dumpster fire. Sure, there are some logical people, but that's rare.

A note for the future - Stick with the people who don't take shit from people and ignore the people who are braindead.

If I was you I wouldn't judge other people before looking at myself as you are the one brain-dead bring up pointless arguments just to have fun. If you don't like the forums or anyone that is part of them then just leave and take ur toxicity somewhere else, We would greatly appreciate it. Funny, you don't like it when people go against you because they can prove a point. That's Something you won't ever get close to doing.

Aurifex_

Pika Lover

Well thanks I guess ... xD

With kind regards, Alex

~ Logically ~

Banned
Don't argue with him, he will just keep bringing up other stuff and try to change the topic of the argument so that it favors him.

If I was you I wouldn't judge other people before looking at myself as you are the one brain-dead bring up pointless arguments just to have fun. If you don't like the forums or anyone that is part of them then just leave and take ur toxicity somewhere else, We would greatly appreciate it. Funny, you don't like it when people go against you because they can prove a point. That's Something you won't ever get close to doing.

And what point were you trying to prove by me mentioning you're not all that intelligent?
To be honest, I don't care if people go against me. I just respond in my own way, you can cry about it if you please.
And you are a bit of a hypocrite yourself, aren't you? You're saying "take ur toxicity" but then proceed to say We "would greatly appreciate it"

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
And what point were you trying to prove by me mentioning you're not all that intelligent?
To be honest, I don't care if people go against me. I just respond in my own way, you can cry about it if you please.
And you are a bit of a hypocrite yourself, aren't you? You're saying "take ur toxicity" but then proceed to say We "would greatly appreciate it"
There is no point, no one is trying to prove a point.
mentioning you're not all that intelligent?

changing the topic,
you are a bit of a hypocrite yourself, aren't you?
Changes the topic once again...

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I thought it would be fun to introduce myself to you all,

My name is Raider (sometimes called Radio: credits to @II_DragonBoy_II ), I used to play pika a lot a year ago (mostly skyblock) first i was in a team with Ethowannabe (maybe some of you know her). After a while I got in contact with drago and he asked me to join TS because it was very funny. So when I joined the community on TS I talked to drago his team called: SITL and after a couple of days I was part of the team. While I was playing a lot of SB the team often asked if I wanted to play eggwars, due to the bad computer I had at that time I never PVP-ed and only upgraded the gens and made the stuff for them, but I was having a lot of fun playing together. I once got banned for drugs related content, at that time you got a 1 week ban for it. I got busy with school after a while, so I didn't have much time to play with the team and lost contact with them. Sometimes when I had time for it I would join the pika TS server to see if one of my friends were online (I also made friends with some fellow pika-crafters in the music channel, whilst playing mine and their music). I lost contact with one of my best friends (she is a Canadian and I am Dutch), she needed some help with some private situations and she told drago and me one of her greatest secrets. She also suddenly disappeared from pika and we have never spoken/seen her after it. SITL also fell apart.

Like 2 months ago, still talking with some of my old friends on TS, I thought it would be fun to join Pika again. So I started again on SB (what a suprise) after like 2/3 hours playing on my own, i got invited by PurpleArmy (Drago's friends). So I got a new and great team, the only downside to my new team is: I don't speak arabic so they can say whatever they want without me knowing what they say :confused:. I'm glad that i joined Pika again. So here I am.

What's your story?
Well welcome ba...
Ah laat maar, welkom terug :D

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Ohja, ik kies alles behalven de PVV

Met vriendelijke groet, Alex
Haha, kijkt een van jullie ZML (ZondagMetLubach)? Daar was een aflevering over Geert Wilders en je kon gewoon zien dat hij geen enkele plannen had :p

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika

how about me? what would you rate me as 1-10?
1 being brain-dead, 10 being logical.

OP
OP
Raider53

Raider53

Pika Member
There was this dumb person on twitter that rated a movie 5/7 and there was this one person Always making fun of him.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
There was this dumb person on twitter that rated a movie 5/7 and there was this one person Always making fun of him.
Haha, I saw that convo my brother showed it to me it was absolutely hilarious. The guy kept making dumb mistakes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.