Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduce yourself they said, it will be fun they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider53

Pika Member
I thought it would be fun to introduce myself to you all,

My name is Raider (sometimes called Radio: credits to @II_DragonBoy_II ), I used to play pika a lot a year ago (mostly skyblock) first i was in a team with Ethowannabe (maybe some of you know her). After a while I got in contact with drago and he asked me to join TS because it was very funny. So when I joined the community on TS, I got to talk to drago his team called: SITL and after a couple of days I was part of the team. While I was playing a lot of SB at that moment the team often asked if I wanted to play eggwars, due to the bad computer I had at that time I never PVP-ed and only upgraded the gens and made the stuff for them, but I was having a lot of fun playing together. I once got banned for drugs related content, at that time you got a 1 week ban for it. I got busy with school after a while, so I didn't have much time to play with the team and lost contact with them. Sometimes when I had time for it I would join the pika TS server to see if one of my friends were online (I also made friends with some fellow pika-crafters in the music channel, whilst playing mine and their music). I lost contact with one of my best friends (she is a Canadian and I am Dutch), she needed some help with some private situations and she told drago and me one of her biggest secrets. In the end she suddenly disappeared from pika and we have never spoken/seen her after that moment. SITL also fell apart.

Like 2 months ago, still talking with some of my old friends on TS, I thought it would be fun to join Pika again. So I started again on SB (what a suprise) after like 2/3 hours playing on my own, i got invited by PurpleArmy (Drago's friends). So I got a new and great team, the only downside to my new team is: I don't speak arabic so they can say whatever they want without me knowing what they say :confused:. I'm glad that i joined Pika again. So here I am.

What's your story?

Last edited:

NickTill

Welcome to the forums community :) i hope you have as much fun as i do here on pika!

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I've been on one of your teamspeak groupcall and you're right, I cant understand anything :D
Welcome back to our lovely community.

Status
Not open for further replies.