Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduce yourself they said, it will be fun they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Logically ~

Banned
There is no point, no one is trying to prove a point.

changing the topic,

Changes the topic once again...

Changing the topic? LOL you were clearly trying to take a stand, or prove a point. Mentioning that you have more letters in your forums name than you have brain cells isn't changing the topic, neither is saying you're a hypocrite. They are side comments that are true.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Changing the topic? LOL you were clearly trying to take a stand, or prove a point. Mentioning that you have more letters in your forums name than you have brain cells isn't changing the topic, neither is saying you're a hypocrite. They are side comments that are true.
Yet again, starting pointless fights. Also, what is the beneficial gain that you are obtaining by calling me braindead other than insulting me?
One more thing, Prove am 'braindead'

~ Logically ~

Banned
Yet again, starting pointless fights. Also, what is the beneficial gain that you are obtaining by calling me braindead other than insulting me?

"Prove am braindead" "Am" < Enough evidence
Pointless fights? You responded, you could've just left it alone. So you have kind of started it.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The move that was rated was nightclub. That's why I said want to fight.
"Prove am braindead" "Am" < Enough evidence
Pointless fights? You responded, you could've just left it alone. So you have kind of started it.
Ok yall can you 2 just stop and have argument in private chat?

GhostKnightGOD

Pika Lover
Welcome Back? Maybe I've Met you Before??? Hmm I only Met Raider51.. Ohh Well, Nice To meet You too =)

OP
OP
Raider53

Raider53

Pika Member
Welcome Back? Maybe I've Met you Before??? Hmm I only Met Raider51.. Ohh Well, Nice To meet You too =)
Yeah that's me... forgot the special code for my Raider51 forum account. I'm glad to see you again ;)

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Fried eggs are better than boiled eggs,
so be a good fried egg.

There is no better way to say "Welcome" than that my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.