Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

"Insufficient evidence".

givemecoke

I reported a few people for tp killing and trying to tp kill players outside of PVP I have some vids to prove that but it was denied because of "insufficient evidence". I'm confused is tp killing allowed in survival?? need answers

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Hi, when you are recording them tpkilling, make sure to also include the context (For example: Including them asking you to tp to)
For shop warp killing, make sure to include the shop’s name in /shops when you find it

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Hi, when you are recording them tpkilling, make sure to also include the context (For example: Including them asking you to tp to)
For shop warp killing, make sure to include the shop’s name in /shops when you find it
Exactly the same as my guy says , you need to catch them pleading you to tpa

Inksans4vevr

Banned
Bro there is a new type of tpkilling, you see the pika thing says killing outside of pvp arena not including tping to the pvp arena and then killing, and because /tpaccept is no longer allowed, people can use /tpahere to tpkill people even inside of the pvp arena, potentially i think you should make it so that u cannot use /tpahere in the entire spawn or completely disbabling usage of /tpahere entirely.
DO NOT SEND ME THE
Make a suggestion here.
LINK I WILL START SWEARING IF YOU DO SO.
dabb

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Bro there is a new type of tpkilling, you see the pika thing says killing outside of pvp arena not including tping to the pvp arena and then killing, and because /tpaccept is no longer allowed, people can use /tpahere to tpkill people even inside of the pvp arena, potentially i think you should make it so that u cannot use /tpahere in the entire spawn or completely disbabling usage of /tpahere entirely.
DO NOT SEND ME THE
Make a suggestion here.
LINK I WILL START SWEARING IF YOU DO SO.
dabb
Tping people to pvp arena falls under the rule of "Illegal trapping methods" (Which is globally disallowed), that means it is punishable

Inksans4vevr

Banned
i feel like that will cause it to become either "Too light to be punished" or "Insufficient evidence" which kinda annoys the hell out fo you

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
i feel like that will cause it to become either "Too light to be punished" or "Insufficient evidence" which kinda annoys the hell out fo you
Hmm, probably, unless you actually ask them why do they use /tpahere and they said things like "I give free stuffs", then kill you after you accept their requests.
If they continuously spamming /tpahere to you after you deny multiple /tpahere requests, that falls under the rule of "Spamming commands".