Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Information About Meh~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai Hai! Im KawaiiTheNexus Now Known As Peashy In The Server, I Am Here To Introduce Myself, Everyones Doing It So Why Wouldn't I? I Started Out In This Server A Newbie, I Was So Happy To Meet Such Fun And Friendly People, I Recall Meeting Staff Who Were So Friendly And Helping Of Me They Were And Still Is My Inspiration As I Want To Become One Of Them As In My School Life I Have No Real Confidence But I Have Here, This Is One Of The Only Places If Shown My True Self THat Even Family Doesn't Know. Im A Person Who Would Try To Help People, If You Want To Meet Me Im Always At Creative But Enough With This Info. Its Time To Talk About My Real Self

My Real Name Is A Secret, As There Is Something I Plan To Discuss In A Different Scenario

I Am Of The Age 14, Birthday : December 5 2002 , I Am A Saggitarius, I May Be 14 But Im A Little Immature At The Heart But Since I Was at Grade School (Grade 2) Ive Already Done Everything In My Power To Enforce Rules Even If Im Not An Officer Or Anyone In High Standing, It Is Something I Grown By And Show Here, I Hail From The Philippines And It Would Be Very Nice To Meet You, Thanks For Reading This. See You Some Time! And i Hope You Have A Nice Day

-Yours Truly, Kawaii

Abusive

Epic Pika
Hello and Welcome, I am Abusive known as Michael. If you need any help let me know!

MrBas666

Veteran
Well no point introducing myself as we almost speak everyday on creative :p but its good to know you and peashy are the same person haha. Cya soon on creative!

Yours truly,
MrBas666

EEEEIN

Pika Member
Welcome to the server dude. Hope to talk to you on discord/skype soon!
Welcome To Pika.
You've just became a Pika-Crafter

saifrehman

Pika Lover
Hey!! Pika is a great server I've been here 3 years and had loads of fun I hope its the same for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.