Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Increase the maximum player support of the practice pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer

Suggestion:
Increase the maximum player support of the practice pvp

Detailed description:
Increase the maximum player support of the practice pvp because its just around 150 and its a very famous gamemode on pika so its always full. whenever someone tries to play it, its always full like wtf​

Reason(s):
1. It would increase the number of players which play practice pvp because many people stop playing it due to the reason jts always full
2. whenever i try to record a video, bruh its full
3. when it has less players, it wont be as laggy as it is​

Example(s):
change the maximum amount to like 300 or 400

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
It's not that simple. Practice is barely playable with 150 players. If the limit gets increased to 200+ players, TPS would literally be at 1-2 consistently and it would be completely impossible to play normally.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer

Suggestion:
Increase the maximum player support of the practice pvp

Detailed description:
Increase the maximum player support of the practice pvp because its just around 150 and its a very famous gamemode on pika so its always full. whenever someone tries to play it, its always full like wtf

Reason(s):
1. It would increase the number of players which play practice pvp because many people stop playing it due to the reason jts always full

2. whenever i try to record a video, bruh its full

3. when it has less players, it wont be as laggy as it is

Example(s):
change the maximum amount to like 300 or 400
Like Lt_Hammerman said, they will have to really put time into practice or spend extra money on it for it to be able to support 300-400 players.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
It's not that simple. Practice is barely playable with 150 players. If the limit gets increased to 200+ players, TPS would literally be at 1-2 consistently and it would be completely impossible to play normally.
yep
explained for me

Piko

Banned
I can't even join practice because it's always full bruh
Well you wouldn't even play practice if they did this because it would be so bad and boring because you can't fight
I played on this server with 5 tps when the max was like 250 and all I'm gonna say is it was not very fun waiting to get a hit when the server stops lagging for 3 frames

Unawarely

The Pika
Well you wouldn't even play practice if they did this because it would be so bad and boring because you can't fight
I played on this server with 5 tps when the max was like 250 and all I'm gonna say is it was not very fun waiting to get a hit when the server stops lagging for 3 frames
Not 3 frames but yeah, 3 frames for me is about .10 seconds

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey TheDynamicGamer,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ Physically not possible.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.