Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Incompetence from the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivengatosgatos

Hello, i'm known as ''ivengatosgatos' in minecraft and i've witnessed a permanent ban on my friend known as ''ninjagaby'' on minecraft with just a simple lag from her computer and the Staff declared the ban as a ''NoFall''. This is completely ridiculous since there's dozens of hackers in this is server and they don't get banned. I've never seen such an incompetent Staff banning a player without evidences !! Shame on you, wasting time from the players who collect coins from the minigame genuinly and the staff simply ban them.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Tell your friend to make a ban appeal. Not every staff is perfect, they all can make mistakes.

tlang

Veteran
Hello, i'm known as ''ivengatosgatos' in minecraft and i've witnessed a permanent ban on my friend known as ''ninjagaby'' on minecraft with just a simple lag from her computer and the Staff declared the ban as a ''NoFall''. This is completely ridiculous since there's dozens of hackers in this is server and they don't get banned. I've never seen such an incompetent Staff banning a player without evidences !! Shame on you, wasting time from the players who collect coins from the minigame genuinly and the staff simply ban them.
Why are you rude towards staff . Just ask him to post an unban .

Status
Not open for further replies.