Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars In pika bedwars there should be mods likes hypixel , there should be invisibility potion , the syste

Status
Not open for further replies.

justberidhima

Username:
justberidhima​

Suggestion:
In pika bedwars there should be mods likes hypixel , there should be invisibility potion , the system of buying axe and pickaxe should be like hypixel and herobrine​

Detailed description:
Sorry but i am not able to describe because i am a kid

If u can not understand that first change the mod one watch this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnnD11k6-jY

copy the youtube link and search

pls pls changes these things i will be happy to see these change in pika​

Reason(s):
Because most of the people wants these change , even when they will see this change they will get happy many of my friends left pika cuz they feel boring they also ways says these changes should be done even not my friends some youtuber's also said like BE A GAMER SAID.

I am requesting u guys to pls pls pls change these things in pika the it will be the best server ever i have played​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello justberidhima,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested and not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.