Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Imporve Leveling system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
ADgamerPlayz​

Suggestion:
Imporve Leveling system​

Detailed description:
So I know that many of you dont want this to happen because of some reasons so before i tell you i want you to know that IT IS A SUGGESTION and is not enforced yet and may your thoughts on this not be based on lazyness
Description:-
So we have a global leveling system like i am 39 star at the moment so it will be counted in bedwars skywars.
So my Idea is to have a leveling system different for skywars and bedwars as if i am a high star guy i am going to get targetted in sw or bw if even i have grinded all of my time in the other one.
So let me give an example- i am 50 star as i grind sw all the time and then i try bedwars and my stars are 50... so it gives the idea that ur good at bw so basically i am a noob in bw(not that much) coz i grind sw all day but other people think that i am good
So if we have a different leveling system then everyone will know that i am not that good at bw if i am a low star​

Reason(s):
Becoz it is weird if u grind sw all day and go in bw lobby and celebrate 40 star​

Example(s):
told ya​

NGaming

Great Reporter
That’s the global minigames level not star system

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
We use levels here, not stars.
Second, this is not going to be accepted because of its complexity.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Ok fine IL FLEX MY SKYWARS GRIND IN THE BEDWARS LOBBY
Feel free to do so also its minigame level common between both gamemodes.. + If ur good at skywars u will bcm good at bedwars auto ( Excluding bridging and gamesense )

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
ADgamerPlayz

Suggestion:
Imporve Leveling system

Detailed description:
So I know that many of you dont want this to happen because of some reasons so before i tell you i want you to know that IT IS A SUGGESTION and is not enforced yet and may your thoughts on this not be based on lazyness

Description:-

So we have a global leveling system like i am 39 star at the moment so it will be counted in bedwars skywars.

So my Idea is to have a leveling system different for skywars and bedwars as if i am a high star guy i am going to get targetted in sw or bw if even i have grinded all of my time in the other one.

So let me give an example- i am 50 star as i grind sw all the time and then i try bedwars and my stars are 50... so it gives the idea that ur good at bw so basically i am a noob in bw(not that much) coz i grind sw all day but other people think that i am good

So if we have a different leveling system then everyone will know that i am not that good at bw if i am a low star

Reason(s):
Becoz it is weird if u grind sw all day and go in bw lobby and celebrate 40 star

Example(s):
told ya
its easy, just dont flex those stars in chat or reveal level by chatting.

tlang

Veteran
Hello ADgamerplayz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.