Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

important question (anime watchers only) (*cough* dano)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 85

Looks annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Idk, no game no life is a bit of comedy with echi, the games aren't usualy ones and they are full of magic n shit.
There are few eps so you can watch it all in one day. Not a big story anime but oke to look at xD
Atleast imo

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Well, I've watched only 3 so far :laugh:
I'm currently watching Naruto.

Ok, so here's my Top 3 List.

1) Tokyo Ghoul
2) Naruto
3) Another (I hope you guys know this, I forgot what happend but it was fun)

Idk what i'll watch next, all my friends suggested Attack on Titans, and one suggested Death Note.
I watched One Piece's first episode, it felt boring, so did Death Note's. I watched halfway of Death Note and I died of boredom.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Idk, no game no life is a bit of comedy with echi, the games aren't usualy ones and they are full of magic n shit.
There are few eps so you can watch it all in one day. Not a big story anime but oke to look at xD
Atleast imo
I've been suggested no game no life,I think it was by you, lol. So how much Seasons does it have? I thought about pausing Naruto due to it's range of episodes, the question is, will I be remembering what happend on Naruto again? I feel like watching Tokyo Ghoul again since I barely understood much...

Moon_420

Banned
What you have just said does not correspond with your display profile picture at all!
What else can I put there? Picture of my self irl? of course no and Putting letter with background color looks dull and dumb so I had to pick anime picture

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I've been suggested no game no life,I think it was by you, lol. So how much Seasons does it have? I thought about pausing Naruto due to it's range of episodes, the question is, will I be remembering what happend on Naruto again? I feel like watching Tokyo Ghoul again since I barely understood much...
It has 1 season.
I would recommend Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, mahouka koukou no rettosei, guilty crown and owari no seraph.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
It has 1 season.
I would recommend Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, mahouka koukou no rettosei, guilty crown and owari no seraph.
I am willing to quit Naruto temporarily since it's so long, meanwhile I'll start watching one with a small number of episodes. Can you please specify the number of episodes and seasons of the suggestions you have given me.
Thanks for the suggestions though.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
IT has one season with 12eps i believe, anime itself is unfinished. No new season has been announced yet, only movie.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
IT has one season with 12eps i believe, anime itself is unfinished. No new season has been announced yet, only movie.
No Game No Life won't have another season, due to copyright issues.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I am willing to quit Naruto temporarily since it's so long, meanwhile I'll start watching one with a small number of episodes. Can you please specify the number of episodes and seasons of the suggestions you have given me.
FMA:Brotherhood has 64 eps.
Guilty crown has 1 season and 22 episodes.
Mahouka koukou no rettosei has 1 season and 26 episodes.
Owari no Seraph has 2 seasons with an total of 24 episodes.
If you want to get more just ask.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
if you want some animes, here is my anime list (some animes aren't listed) https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Swurone

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
It is not yet confirmed that is fully canceled, but yes indeed there are plagarism issues. in other words a big chance for new season to come out is NO, but there is few % that it might continue under certain cirumstances :)

Chivaro

1. Prison School
2. Highschool DxD
3. Konosuba
^(all quality)

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
FMA:Brotherhood has 64 eps.
Guilty crown has 1 season and 22 episodes.
Mahouka koukou no rettosei has 1 season and 26 episodes.
Owari no Seraph has 2 seasons with an total of 24 episodes.
If you want to get more just ask.
Owari no seraph sounds good, could you get me a summary please?
And what about shingeki nikyojin? Heard a lot about it...
if you want some animes, here is my anime list (some animes aren't listed) https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Swurone
Guys, could you make a conversation or Skype group or Discord Server including the 4 of us, as of now, we are basically post farming.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Owari no seraph sounds good, could you get me a summary please?
And what about shingeki nikyojin? Heard a lot about it...

Guys, could you make a conversation or Skype group or Discord Server including the 4 of us, as of now, we are basically post farming.
how is it post farming if off-topic messages don't add up to your total posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.