Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm Sorry

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hey survivors! ๐Ÿ‘‹
I want to say sorry to everyone that participated in Giveaway because it won't be done. Reason for that is that I can't play and can't use my computer. (I'm on my phone right now) I promise you guys big Giveaway next season if I come back again. Again sorry to everyone that participated. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Some_Matej ๐Ÿ

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
Hey survivors! ๐Ÿ‘‹
I want to say sorry to everyone that participated in Giveaway because it won't be done. Reason for that is that I can't play and can't use my computer. (I'm on my phone right now) I promise you guys big Giveaway next season if I come back again. Again sorry to everyone that participated. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Some_Matej ๐Ÿ
your internet not fixed yet or busy with life?

loloboi9694

Hey survivors! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Some_Matej ๐Ÿ
hey bro
hope ur doing great IRL... its alright that u weren't able to do the giveaway but i hope u would play in the next ssn... get ur pc/system working if not working cause we need u!!!
the server is kind of active at times now but thats not what i want.. so pls try hard to reach out back to the survival community.
ppl are duping left and right so the value and prices of stuffs are going down by each day and the server staffs has to clean out the auction house (ah) everyday
its very boring cause i see the same faces everyday except for few rankless hackers....
well i hope u get back to playin ASAP!!!

~SovranLoLs :D

mystique6800

Epic Pika
hey bro
hope ur doing great IRL... its alright that u weren't able to do the giveaway but i hope u would play in the next ssn... get ur pc/system working if not working cause we need u!!!
the server is kind of active at times now but thats not what i want.. so pls try hard to reach out back to the survival community.
ppl are duping left and right so the value and prices of stuffs are going down by each day and the server staffs has to clean out the auction house (ah) everyday
its very boring cause i see the same faces everyday except for few rankless hackers....
well i hope u get back to playin ASAP!!!

~SovranLoLs :D
Trash

loloboi9694

and mystic still continues to be the bado she was.........
;-; get better girl