Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm not authenticated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xStrafeYT

So I am xStrafeMC , And my IGN - xStrafeMC and my alt - Synergically which I don't use. Both are not authenticated. I cannot login. I went to my Mojang web page to see if there was any problem with my accounts. But I don't think my IP is authenticated.. So I would really appreciate if you guys could take a look into this thing. I cannot login, It sends multiple - /registers at one time , when I register it says Login Done or wutever , but again it pops more /registers and then again tells me that you are not authenticated and then kicks me out for not filling my password. Please I need to record on this server.

ASCB_imran

Veteran
Pika-Network is a cracked server. Cracked servers do not authenticate with mojang's servers in anyway, this is to allows players without an acctual brought account to play. The /register /login system allows for these accounts to be secure as anyone can choose any name with a cracked launcher. To register your username use /register [password] [password again]. Then everytime you join the server again you will have to /login [password]. Replace [password] with an acctual password.

Status
Not open for further replies.