Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm coming back...?

Should I be online more often?

• YES OF COURSE

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Nah it's ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *Shrug*

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zMarcus

Epic Pika
HEY GUYS!

As you probably know, recently I have been VERY busy and not been online.So, I have good news for you guys.

I AM COMING BACK SOON!

Alright, just in case you have been living under a coconut shell at the bottom of the Marianas Trench for the past few weeks or new to the server, I made a thread explaining a couple reasons why I quit Pika. Well the good news is... I am coming back :) The thread here*: \/

https://pika-network.net/threads/its-bye-i-guess.40620/

*explained why I did not go online for nearly 2 months. Among the many reasons were ROBLOX, of course.
Basically, I decided that "Hey, I left my friends for a very long time. Why not visit them again?" So as of me posting this thread, I will be online in roughly 45 minutes. If you are an old player that recognizes me, head over to OpPrison later to meet me :)

Your long-lost friend,
Marcus :)

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I love how people leaving/resigning and coming back after some days. Come on u cant decide what u want!? Iam not rude and its not against u marcus; but its so funny :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170914-131516.jpg
    Screenshot_20170914-131516.jpg
    639.1 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
zMarcus

zMarcus

Epic Pika
I love how people leaving/resigning and coming back after some days. Come on u cant decide what u want!? Iam not rude and its not against u marcus; but its so funny :p

Ik but since I wanted to visit the server for a while anyway. I will be online once every like 2 weeks now...

Status
Not open for further replies.