Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Im back to pika!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
i just want to announce that i'm coming back to pika and i just want to say sorry for the bad things i did to pika and trash talk to anyone and i just want to start a new life with new or old friends and new or old enemies so yea thats all i came back from 1 year and my best friend who is in pika rn is dussy i think pika is returning back with the new report command and i hope yoeri will update op factions 1 to the new update and reset it and add a new anti cheat plugin and bring the old warp pvp and the old map i just want to ask how many players are in op facs 1 usually?

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ayy, wb Moaz and btw, OP facs 1 is kind dead.. They added very uselsss things like the Legend rank..

OP
OP
MoazWaleed

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
i just want to announce that i'm coming back to pika and i just want to say sorry for the bad things i did to pika and trash talk to anyone and i just want to start a new life with new or old friends and new or old enemies so yea thats all i came back from 1 year and my best friend who is in pika and i hope yoeri will update op factions 1 to the new update and reset it and add a new anti cheat plugin and bring the old warp pvp and the old map i
opfac 1 isnt dead...

but welcome back brother from another mother
wtf btw thanks

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
omg a hacker has come back and smokes weed everyday adult alert adult alert adult alert im reporting you and my mom will not let you play roblox XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD jk Welcome back bro

Status
Not open for further replies.