Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars I would like the developer to make a new kit with iron axe or diamond because this will make the gam

newbrother

Minecraft Username
newbrother

Suggestion:
I would like the developer to make a new kit with iron axe or diamond because this will make the game more difficult and better

Detailed description:
So hi my name is adir and im from israel and my idea was to make more people to play skywars
1.if u add a few new kits people will need yo grind to get those kits and i think a NEW kit with iron axe will be useful not only for me but i think this kit will be op for some players and some not i think this kit will help alot thank you...​

Reason(s):
It will add more players to pika server
Also players from opfaction or from practice or from any other games will just help​

Example(s):
Like a smalls map it will be fast to take the chests and rush to other players like the kit titan and elite but in this kit ONLY axe

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
ok let me help you to rewrite this.

Minecraft Username
newbrother
Suggestion:
Adding new kits to Skywar
Detailed description:
Add a new kit, which i suggest that a kit starting off with a iron axe or diamond axe
Reason(s):
I think that adding more kits will make skywar more attractive for others player,
Example(s):
n.a.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i need to say -1 for this, Adding new kit is good, but please suggest it with more detail, what is the first upgrade cost? upgrade and and can get what? the name of the kit? just a iron axe?
Please give more detail about your kit suggestion, but adding new kits to skywar will definitely be great to the community.
And please nerf Enderman kit, let the enderpearl can throw like 20 seconds later after the game starts, and nerf elite and taitan kit, change the iron armor to leather helment, boot with prot 3, iron chesplate and pants with prot 3 (just simply change the helmet and boot to leather)

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
-1 we already have enough kits and they all can be upgraded.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 we already have enough kits and they all can be upgraded.
don't think it is ever enough, there are some kits that are not popular use, and some are op, should fix the kit, then add kits

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello newbrother,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • No plans to add this
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!