Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I want to play on server again

Petar391

i play server before whit cracked acaunt whit name PETAR391, now i buy premium acaunt whit name Petar391 and i cant join to the server whit name Petar391 and i cant change name. Server is telling me "you should join using username PETAR391, not Petar391". Can someone help me whit this.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Sorry mate can't help you whit that also this is not place to talk about that. Better make ticket here.

Masvidal

Epic Pika
i play server before whit cracked acaunt whit name PETAR391, now i buy premium acaunt whit name Petar391 and i cant join to the server whit name Petar391 and i cant change name. Server is telling me "you should join using username PETAR391, not Petar391". Can someone help me whit this.
Use a cracked launcher like TLauncher with your old user name 👍

Kulky

Pika Lover
If you can change your premium account username to your cracked account username basically remove all caps than it should work.
Try it

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
So, your account and its data still exist with the old username but u can't join with new one because it was registered without capital letters now either you can change your premium name to your old username or use a cracked client and login with your old username. Hope it helps